28th July 2010, 12:13 AM
anshu srivastava

Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

which are the government organizations provide jobs to electronics and communication engineer and how?

28th July 2010, 02:18 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu srivastava View Post
which are the government organizations provide jobs to electronics and communication engineer and how?
you can got govt.job like drdo,bsnl,jto for this purpose you should always check the site

www.fresherworld.com
ok on this site you will find all the govt job.ok best of luck
28th July 2010, 02:45 AM
mini rani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

Hi!

An electronic & communication engineer can find job in Consumer electronics manufacturing organisation, Telecommunication industry, IT industries, Health care equipment manufacturing industry, Mobile communication, Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and Other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.

Some of the government organisations hiring EC engineers are BSNL, Institute for plasma Research,BEL, IOC etc.
Every organisation wants you to apply in yhe prescribed format within the given time frame. Some organisations conduct written test+ interview for recruiting the candidates while others conduct only interviews.

You can find job for EC engineers by following the link below:
www.freshersworld.com
www.timesjob.com
www.monsterjob.com
28th July 2010, 10:59 AM
sharad3010

Default Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

hello anshu. Various PSU are opening their gates for electronics engineers.

BHEL ,BEl, ISRO, BSNL,DRDO are some of these.their forms generally come from feb to may.you need to check freshersworld.com for more help.start preparing for next year because this year exams are already over.
28th July 2010, 11:47 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

in every sector electronics engg are very much essential.the govt sectors where yu can appear are given below

1.railways.

2.ONGC.

3.BARC.

4.DRDO.

5.ISRO.

6.NTPC.

7.BHEL.

8.UPSC.

9.INDIAN ARMY.

all the best.....
28th July 2010, 11:59 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anshu srivastava View Post
The best govt jobs that you can apply for are,
IES, Railways, BSNL, DRDO and state recruitemnet commision etc.

The IES ie Indian Engineering Services is one of the most royal jobs in India. There are two papers in the examination
1. General Science or General Ability Test (Common Paper)
2. Elective Engineering paper (Any one of CIVIL, MECHANICAL, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS).
For details visit
http://www.ies.edu/
http://www.iesacademy.com/

The DRDO conducts every year scientist Entry Test for graduate engineers. This year it is not going to scheduled but will held next year.
visit: http://drdo.nic.in/

Other public sector publish the recruitement according to the vacancy/ requirment there is no regular exam every year.
thanks
28th July 2010, 01:29 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Engineer graduates can appear for Public Service Exam. You can also go for bank exams. Indian railways, defense, BSNL, NTPC, Indian Oil Corporation, SAIL are some of the areas where engineers can find lucrative opportunities.
28th July 2010, 01:38 PM
jicks

Hai,

Union PUblic Service Commission is the organization which provides Govt.jobs

Log on www.upsc.gov.in to get updated news regarding recruitment and vacancies. You can find suitable jobs in various Ministries/Department of Govt. of India for which Entrance exam will be held as and when vacancy arises.

Also, read Employment news regularly to find suitable vacancies.

Regards
29th July 2010, 01:28 PM
varinder nagpal

sir i am electronics and comm. engineer... m selected as a petrol pump auditor..i want to know whether joining this has scope for me in future or not...if yes then how??????
30th July 2010, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

what is the maximum salary of a ece engineer in abroad as well as in india?
5th August 2010, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir i m rakesh raman final year elctronic and communication engineering student .Plz give information about any type of government job. Thanking for this regard.
6th August 2010, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

hello sir. I want to knw ,whats the main reqirment 4 selection except degree.
6th August 2010, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of a ece graduate in BARC
12th August 2010, 10:56 AM
parhitoshika
Senior Member+

there are bhel,bel,sail,drdo exams for ece.
you can try at gate only in 3rd year.
prepare accordingly,this gives you lot of scope.
12th August 2010, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know that what is the maximum salary of an ec engineer in govt. and private sector separately and which company give large package to an ec engineer?
14th August 2010, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to know the maximum salary of an ece engineer in govt and as well as in private sector and which are the good companies
15th August 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir/mam iam final year ece wat is eligibility criteria for govt. Jobs-
mazz
15th August 2010, 08:30 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend
There is no such boundaries defined for salary of an engineer, whatever branch he is in.
In public sector companies you will get at least basic scale of 21,000 and in hand salary would be more than 30,000.
In private sector it completely depends on the company. The IT sector avg salary is 25,000 whereas core companies may provide a much better package.
Thank You
15th August 2010, 09:02 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

procedure is very simple u have to check employment news for the companies u can apply in the following companies

1.BEL

2.BSNL

3.ERTL

4.SAIL

5.NTPC

6.DRDO

7.DEFENCE

8.UPSC

and many more.

if u have 60% throughout your career it will be easy to clear eligibility.

all the best.
15th August 2010, 09:03 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend

procedure is very simple u have to check employment news for the companies u can apply in the following companies

1.BEL

2.BSNL

3.ERTL

4.SAIL

5.NTPC

6.DRDO

7.DEFENCE

8.UPSC

and many more.

if u have 60% throughout your career it will be easy to clear eligibility.

all the best.
18th August 2010, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

MAY I KNOW IS THERE ANY GOOD EXAMS LEFT FOR THE ECE PEOPLE TO GO FOR THIS YEAR?
18th August 2010, 11:59 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

dear friend,

As u are an ECE student ,there is huge scope for getting job in govt. sector.

U can appear in exams like Bharat electronics, BSNL,NTPC, Railways ,UPSC.

for cracking this type of exam u have to study well, make ur basic strong. solve some competitive exam books like R.K Rajput.

all the best.
19th August 2010, 12:31 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As u are an ECE student ,there is huge scope for getting job in govt. sector.

U can appear in exams like Bharat electronics, BSNL,NTPC, Railways ,UPSC.

for cracking this type of exam u have to study well, make ur basic strong. solve some competitive exam books like R.K Rajput.

all the best.
19th August 2010, 02:27 AM
Raj333

dear friend.
Government jobs getting by the Electronics and Communications Engineers in different goverment Companies .Companies are
sail,bhel,DRDO,NTPC and UPSC.
Best of luck.
19th August 2010, 08:40 AM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

there are many govt. jobs for which u can apply

1.BEL

2.BSNL

3.NTPC

4.SAIL

5.DEFENCE

6.ISRO

7.DRDO

8.UPSC

all th best.
19th August 2010, 09:06 PM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear frend,
there are a lot of goverment jobs for ECE students....so plz dont worry about that........some of the PSU units are:-
1.BSNL
2.Nokia Siemens
3.ISRO
4.DRDO
5.BHEL
6.NTPC
22nd August 2010, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

Is control system a main subject for an ECE engineer.....................which are the core subjects for an ECE engineer....
22nd August 2010, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job in ISRO after b.tech in ECE
22nd August 2010, 04:41 PM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,
Dear Friend,
Dont worry there is huge scope for getting job in Govt. sector.
such as
1.ISRO
2.DRDO
3.BHEL
4.NTPC
5.BSNL
6.SAIL
7.DEFENCE
8.ISRO

For more details u may visit:
www.freshersworld.com
www.timesjob.com
www.monsterjob.com

Best of luck
24th August 2010, 10:23 AM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

An electronics engineer can join following government jobs...

BEL( bharat electronics limited)

BARC

ISRO.

NTPC.

BHEL.

ONGC.

DRDO.

you can also appear for UPSC.

all the best.
24th August 2010, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

how i get maximum salary
26th August 2010, 02:54 AM
Unregistered

how much ece eng. are required in indian airforce every year plz tell roughly

amar chd.
31st August 2010, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

sir, from where i can obtain training (ece). plz tell me best E&C company in north india
4th September 2010, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, how much electronics engineers are required in ONGC in every year ?
4th September 2010, 06:44 PM
chandel

Smile Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

i want to know about government jobs for ec engineer,so plz tell me now....
5th September 2010, 03:25 AM
Unregistered

sir plz tell me about syllabus for psu's exams..n name of some competitive books for ece..
8th September 2010, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures?

hello sir,
dis is deepak here...
i m doing b.tech frm electrnics &telecommunication frm COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING ROORKEE(COER)nd nw in final year.My b.tech % is going well (above 70) bt i hv 55% in 10th,which shuld b the negativ point for my carrier...all the gud private compinies demand for least 60% in all ur marksheets so i'll not b applicabl 4 those.
cn u giv me a suggestion wat shuld i do?
i hv another question in ma mind that cn i apply for any government job during my final yr or it is only applicable for the person who hav got the degree of b.tech..
9th September 2010, 12:14 AM
tina toms

drdo,navy,air force,army,bsnl,bhel,bel, are some on the government institutes that offers job for EC.visit frequently in freshersworld.com
9th September 2010, 08:52 AM
meeria

dear friend

at first please register your name with cv in www.nauri.com for job option from many
company

why not you have option in gov. job........................like

1.railways.

2.BARC.

3.DRDO.

4.ISRO.

5.NTPC.

6.BHEL.

7.INDIAN ARMY...........

9.INDIAN AIR FORCE.................
10.BSNL

so on............

all the best
9th September 2010, 11:36 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

there are so many government sector those recruit electronics and communication engineers. like
1. BSNL jto
2. BHEL
3. DRDO
4. indian railway
5.indian airforce
6. indian navy
7. indian army
8.ISRO
9. also as a lecturer in government college after doing master degree.
there is many more sector in government. choose for the best one for you.
9th September 2010, 04:33 PM
KHAN20

dear friend,

as per my knowledge u can go in , Telecommunication sector, IT industries, , Mobile communication, Internet technologies, Power Electronics, and Other industries like steel, petroleum and chemical industry, directing control and testing production process.

Some of the government organisations hiring EC engineers are BSNL, Institute for plasma Research,BEL, IOC etc.
or also u can go in bank,p.o etc.

You can register in the jobsites for EC engineers by following the link below:
www.freshersworld.com
www.timesjob.com
www.monsterjob.com
or u can follow newspaper like employment news.
so take decission & make ur bright future.
good luck.
10th September 2010, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

want to knw abt the state government jobs for an EC engineer
16th September 2010, 12:54 AM
bapuram

dear friend,

there are so many government sector those recruit electronics and communication engineers. like
1. BSNL jto
2. BHEL
3. DRDO
4. indian railway
5.indian airforce
6. indian navy
7. indian army
8.ISRO

You can register in the jobsites for EC engineers by following the link below:
www.freshersworld.com
www.timesjob.com
www.monsterjob.com
or u can follow newspaper like employment news.
so take decission & make ur bright future.

good luck
16th September 2010, 10:35 PM
vaneetgupta

hii i m an electronic and communication engg can u pls tell me the govt companies offering jobs in same field in delhi
17th September 2010, 02:33 AM
sayan550

Dear friend,

As an Electronic Engineer, entry for junior posts Astt. Engineer in the Government departments is by direct recruitment through advertisements in newspapers. Selection to Gazetted posts is through the competitive examinations conducted by Union and State Public Service Commission. UPSC conducts an Engineering Service Examination (Telecommunication and Electronics Engineering group) annually for vacancies in Central Engineering Services and various State Public Service commissions conduct their own competitive Exams for vacancies in State engineering services.

http://info.shine.com/ListofCompany/Top-Companies/All.aspx

n India working for Fully Government and Government Undertaking organization is considered to be as most secured job. We have dealt with the recessions too & according to various studies , more people are migrating from private sector to PSU (Public Sector Units). Because of application of recent 6th pay commission act , People working in PSU are also getting good amount of salaries which is comparable o private sectors.

Here is the list of PSU in India obtained from Wikipedia.
1 Air India Air Transport Services Limited ,Transport
2 Air India Charters Limited ,Transport
3 Air India Limited, Transport
4 Airline Allied Services Limited, Transport
5 Airports Authority Of India Limited ,Transport
6 Andaman & Nicobar Islands Forest and Plantation Development Corporation Limited, Forestry
7 Andrew Yule & Company Limited Heavy Industry, Engineering
8 Antrix Corporation Limited Space, Communication
9 Artificial Limbs Manufacturing Corporation of India Manufacturing, Rehabilitation
10 Assam Ashok Hotel Corporation Limited, Tourism
11 Balmer Lawrie & Company Limited ,Manufacturing
12 Balmer Lawrie Investments Limited ,Financing
13 Braithwaite, Burn & Jessop Construction Company Limited, Construction
14 BEL Optronic Devices Limited Research and Development, Electronics
15 Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals Limited, Pharmaceuticals
16 Bharat Bhari Udyog Nigam Limited Construction, Finance
17 Bharat Coking Coal Limited ,Mining
18 Bharat Dynamics Limited Manufacturing, Defense
19 Bharat Earth Movers Limited Mining,heavy vehicles, defence & Transportation
20 Bharat Electronics Limited Defence, Electronics
21 Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Manufacturing
22 Bharat Heavy Plate & Vessels Limited Manufacturing, Oil and Gas
23 Bharat Immunologicals and Biologicals Corporation Limited, Pharmaceuticals
24 Bharat Petroleum Corpn. Limited ,Petroleum
25 Bharat Pumps & Compressors Limited ,Manufacturing
26 Bharat Refractories Limited ,Manufacturing
27 Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited ,Communications
28 Bharat Wagon and Engineering Limited, Manufacturing
29 Bharat Yantra Nigam Limited Manufacturing, Financing
30 Biecco Lawrie Limited Petroleum, Manufacturing
31 Birds Jute and Exports Limited Textiles, Manufacturing
32 Bongaigaon Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Oil and gas, Refinery
33 Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited Fertilizer, Manufacturing
34 Braithwaite and Company Limited Manufacturing, Railways
35 Bridge an Roof Company (India) Limited Construction
36 British India Corporation Limited Textiles, Manufacturing
37 Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited Communications
38 Burn Standard Company Limited Construction, Engineering
39 Cement Corpn. Of India Limited
40 Central Coalfields Limited Mining
41 Central Cottage Industries Corpn. Of India Limited
42 Central Electronics Limited Electronics Manufacturing
43 Central Inland Water Transport Corpn. Limited
44 Central Mine Planning & Design Institute Limited
45 Central Warehousing Corpn.
46 Certification Engineers International Limited
47 Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
48 Coal India Limited Mining
49 Cochin Shipyard Limited Marine Engineering
50 Container Corporation Of India Limited
51 Cotton Corpn. Of India Limited
52 Donyi Polo Ashok Hotel Limited
53 Dredging Corpn.Of India Limited
54 Eastern Coalfields Limited Mining
55 Educational Consultants (India) Limited
56 Electronics Corpn. Of India Limited
57 Engineering Projects (India) Limited
58 Engineers India Limited
59 Ennore Port Limited Port
60 Export Credit Guarantee Corpn. Of India Limited
61 FCI Aravali Gypsum & Minerals (India) Limited
62 Ferro Scrap Nigam Limited
63 Fertilizer Corpn. Of India Limited
64 Fertilizers & Chemicals (Travancore) Limited
65 Food Corporation of India Wholesale, Agricultural products
66 Gail (India) Limited Natural Gas
67 Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited Defence, Manufacturing
68 Goa Shipyard Limited Defence, Manufacturing
69 Handicrafts & Handloom Exports Corp. Of India Limited
70 Heavy Engineering Corpn. Limited
71 Hindustan Aeronautics Limited Defence, Manufacturing
72 Hindustan Antibiotics Limited
73 Hindustan Cables Limited
74 Hindustan Copper Limited
75 Hindustan Fertilizer Corpn. Limited
76 Hindustan Fluorocarbons Limited
77 Hindustan Insecticides Limited
78 Hindustan Latex Limited
79 Hindustan Newsprint Limited
80 Hindustan Organic Chemicals Limited
81 Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
82 Hindustan Petroleum Corpn. Limited Petroleum
83 Hindustan Photo Films Manufacturing Co. Limited
84 Hindustan Prefab Limited
85 Hindustan Salts Limited
86 Hindustan Shipyard Limited Manufacturing
87 Hindustan Steel Works Costn. Limited
88 Hindustan Vegetable Oils Corpn. Limited
89 Hmt (International) Limited Engineering
90 Hmt Bearings Limited Manufacturing
91 Hmt Chinar Watches Limited Manufacturing
92 Hmt Limited Manufacturing
93 Hmt Machine Tools Limited Manufacturing
94 Hmt Watches Limited Engineering
95 Hooghly Dock And Port Engineers Limited
96 Hooghly Printing Company Limited
97 Hotel Corpn. Of India Limited
98 Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited Urban development
99 HSCC (India) Limited
100 ITI Limited Communications
101 IBP Company Limited Petroleum
102 IDPL (Tamil Nadu) Limited
103 India Tourism Dev. Corpn. Limited
104 India Trade Promotion Organisation Trade
105 Indian Airlines Limited Transport
106 Indian Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
107 Indian Medicines & Pharmaceutical Corpn. Limited
108 Indian Oil Corporation Limited Petroleum
109 Indian Oil Technologies Limited Manufacturing
110 Indian Railway Catering And Tourism Corpn. Limited
111 Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited Finance
112 Indian Rare Earths Limited Mining
113 Indian Renewable Energy Devt. Agency Limited
114 Instrumentation Limited
115 Ircon International Limited
116 J & K Mineral Development Corpn. Limited
117 Jute Corpn. Of India Limited
118 Karnataka Antibiotics & Pharmaceuticals Limited
119 Karnataka Trade Promotion Organisation
120 Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Transport
121 Kudremukh Iron Ore Co.Ltd
122 Kumarakuppa Frontier Hotels Limited
123 MMTC ltd Trading
124 M S T C Limited
125 Madhya Pradesh Ashok Hotel Corpn. Limited
126 Madras Fertilizers Limited
127 Mahanadi Coalfieldls Limited Mining
128 Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited Communication
129 Maharashtra Elektrosmelt Limited
130 Mangalore Refinary & Petrochemicals Limited Refinery, Petrochemicals
131 Manganese Ore(India) Limited
132 Mazagon Dock Limited Defence, Manufacturing
133 Mecon Limited Engineering Consultancy
134 Millennium Telecom Limited
135 Mineral Exploration Corpn. Limited
136 Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
137 Mumbai Railway Vikas Corporation Limited Transport
138 Nagaland Pulp & Paper Company Limited
139 Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corpn. Limited
140 National Aluminium Company Limited Bhubaneswar
141 National Backward Classes Finance & Development Corp.
142 National Bldg. Constn. Corpn. Limited
143 National Fertilizers Limited Agriculture
144 National Film Dev. Corpn. Limited Entertainment
145 National Handicapped Finance & Devpt. Corpn.
146 National Handloom Development Corporation Limited
147 National Hydroelectric Power Corpn.Limited
148 National Informatics Center Services Incorporated.
149 National Instruments Limited
150 National Jute Manufacturers Corporation Limited
151 National Mineral Development Corpn. Limited Mining
152 National Minorities Devp. & Finance Corpn.
153 National Projects Construction Corpn. Limited
154 National Research Development Corporation Technology Consultancy
155 National Safai Karamcharis’ Finance & Devpt. Corpn.
156 National Scheduled Castes Finance & Devp. Corpn.
157 National Scheduled Tribes Finance & Devp. Corpn.
158 National Seeds Corpn. Limited
159 National Small Industries Corpn. Limited
160 National Textile Corpn. (Holding Co.) Limited
161 Nepa Limited
162 Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Mining, Energy
163 North Eastern Handicrafts & Handloom Dev.Corpn. Limited
164 North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited
165 North Eastern Regional Agri. Marketing Corp.Limited
166 Northern Coalfields Limited Mining
167 Ntc(A.Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala & Mahe)Limited
168 Ntc(Delhi,Punjab & Rajasthan) Limited
169 Ntc(Gujarat)Limited
170 Ntc(Madhya Pradesh)Limited
171 Ntc(Maharashtra North)Limited
172 Ntc(South Maharashtra)Limited
173 Ntc(Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry) Limited
174 Ntc(Uttar Pradesh)Limited
175 Ntc(West Bengal,Assam,Bihar & Orissa)Limited
176 Ntpc Electric Supply Company Limited Energy
177 Ntpc Limited Energy
178 Ntpc Vidyut Vyapar Nigam Limited Energy
179 Nuclear Power Corpn. Of India Limited Energy
180 Numaligarh Refinary Limited
181 Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Limited Petroleum
182 Oil India Limited Petroleum
183 Ongc Videsh Limited Petroleum
184 Orissa Drugs & Chemicals Limited
185 PEC Limited
186 Pawan Hans Helicopters Limited Manufacturing
187 Pondicherry Ashok Hotel Corpn. Limited
188 Power Finance Corporation Limited
189 Power Grid Corporation Of India Limited Power transmission
190 Praga Tools Limited
191 Projects & Development India Limited Engineering
192 Pyrites, Phosphates & Chemicals Limited
193 Railtel Corporation India Limited Transport
194 Rajasthan Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Limited
195 Rajasthan Electronics And Instruments Limited
196 Ranchi Ashok Bihar Hotel Corpn. Limited
197 Rashtriya Chemicals And Fertilizers Limited
198 Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
199 Richardson & Cruddas(1972) Limited
200 Rites Limited Transport
201 Rural Electrification Corpn. Limited
202 Sambhar Salts Limited
203 Satluj Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited
204 Scooters India Limited
205 Semi-Conductor Complex Limited
206 Shipping Corporation Of India Limited Transport, Logistics
207 South Eastern Coalfields Limited Mining
208 Sponge Iron India Limited
209 State Farms Corporation of India Limited
210 State Trading Corpn. Of India Limited
211 Stcl Limited
212 Steel Authority of India Limited Manufacturing
213 Tamil Nadu Trade Promotion Organisation
214 Telecommunications Consultants (India) Limited
215 Triveni Structurals Limited
216 Tungabhadra Steel Products Limited
217 Tyre Corporation of India Limited
218 Uranium Corporation of India
219 Utkal Ashok Hotel Corpn. Limited
220 Vignyan Industries Limited
221 Water & Power Consultancy Services(India) Limited
222 Western Coalfields Limited Mining

Good Day....
17th September 2010, 11:18 AM
yogeshkumarsoni

hi,
you are found job in govt. or priv ate sector. I inbform you that in private sector 10+2 & 10 class marks is above then 65%. and in similary in govt. job. you are v isit in this site and you find out easly job and rester in this site . the site name is like as-www.freshersworld.com
www.timesjob.com
www.monsterjob.com
www.nokari.com
29th September 2010, 03:28 AM
Unregistered

we want support of communication companies to help us in our graduation project (use unused frequency of mobile)this idea we can coverage small areas , in the deserts and so on%u2026%u2026..
please we need help thanks a lot in advance
2nd October 2010, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

wat is the procedour to apply in psu
3rd October 2010, 02:13 AM
vik111

DEAR,
I am giving you list of some PSU as following:-

1. JTO
2. BEL
3 BHEL
4. NTPC
5. ISRO
6. NHPC
7. DRDO
8. BSNL
9. MTNL
10.DMRC
17th October 2010, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

HELLO sir, iam MUDIT. sir mai govt job pana chata ho, meri EC branch hai. kya mai EE le lo.
par sir mere college me EE BRANCH, NBA accredation nahi hai. to kya koi effect ayega mugh par, agar mai EE leta ho to...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?