16th May 2011, 10:52 PM
Anulay

Which course should I choose in B.Tech so that I can land up a government job?

I am going to take admission in b-tech. So, i want to take that trade, which is good for govt. Job. So can u plz tell me best trade for me

19th May 2011, 07:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose in B.Tech so that I can land up a government job?

You can choose any of the areas as Government jobs are available in all the streams. If you choose electronics and communication then the telecom companies like BSNL, MNTL etc. are the options available. If you choose aeronautics, mechanical then options like ISRO are available. There is need of engineers in the aviation sector too. Out of these select the one which you feel comfortable.
20th May 2011, 09:37 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I choose in B.Tech so that I can land up a government job?

hi
are u interested govt. job..
my point of view if you select Electrical branch there is more facility available for govt.job..

ok if take electronics ,mechanical job chances is manageable
23rd May 2011, 09:38 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Although you can get govt by studying in any branch.
But there is made a comparision, then electrical & mechanical have maximum govt job which are also high paying like IES. There are many more PSUs like GAIL, NTPC,BHEL,ECI,DRDO,ISRO etc.
For IES, only electrical, civil & mech engineer can apply.

But it also depend on from which institute you are graduating. All these PSUs require 60% as minimum criteria. But it would be better to have high CGPA.

But beware ..!!, your criteria for selecting branch should not be the govt job, interest also matters a lot, as i said you can govt by studying any branch, there many indirect ways also like Bank exam, civil service, teaching etc.
8th June 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

Which trade should i taken in diploma so that i get goverment job which have high salary
8th June 2011, 09:45 PM
tiwari ayush

the cources like civil engg., mechnical engg., electrical engg. have ample of government.
28th June 2011, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

which is the best branch for b.tech please specify the order
25th July 2011, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

now a days many private colleges are availiable for btech.......................so the value of btech is decreasing day by day.............................?
2nd October 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

which is best bsc or btech? Which have more chances of job
27th June 2012, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

I have done m. sc in physics what should i do in future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?