7th August 2013, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

What is the future of environmental engineering and management engineers in India

what is the future of the environmental eng. and management engineers in india

Related Questions:
  1. What is the future of environmental engineering and management engineers in India
  2. What is the future of Environmental Engineering and management engineers in India
  3. Is it possible to do PG in Environmental after doing BE in Biotechnology? Are there any courses(Environmental Management) offered in India which I should take up with my degree? Universities offering the course?
  4. How to join the safety course after completing B.Tech in Environmental Engineering? What is the scope for environmental engineers?
  5. How can I apply for management trainee in engineers India limited?
  6. How to take Environmental Engineering in M.Tech? -- [New]
  7. Which services have better job opportunities in India and worldwide? Job scope for Environmental Engineers?
  8. Career opportunities for IEM Engineers?
  9. Is there any government job for MBa Finance holder where PhD is sponsored?
  10. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering in India?
  11. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I study M.Tech environmental engineering after finishing BSc Environmental Management?
  13. Can I get admission in IIT for M.Tech Civil after qualifying GATE with 74% under ST category?
  14. What is the scope of Earthquake Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Water Resource Engineering Course in the future? How much package will I receive?
  15. Is there any scope for engineers in Building Management Systems after completing engineering in electronics and communication? What is the salary?
  16. Information regarding the correspondence course or distant education for M.Tech or M.E in Environmental Engineering, Highway Engineering, Construction Management in Civil engineering?
  17. Job opportunities for M.Tech in Environmental Engineering and Management from IIT D?
  18. Scope of PG in Building Engineering, management and environmental planning for females? Best PG course which is suitable for Females after B.Tech?
7th August 2013, 01:00 PM
vikas24rox

Default Re: What is the future of environmental engineering and management engineers in India

Very fantastic future of the environmental eng.. In india...... And management... In coming future..... Its growing fast..............
7th August 2013, 02:12 PM
sunandas37

Default Re: What is the future of environmental engineering and management engineers in India

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the future of the environmental eng. and management engineers in india
Re: What is the scope of Environmental Engineering?

Environmental Engineering has wide scope in the present world. The candidate can find job opportunities in both private as well as governmental sector. These professionals can find job opportunities with research firms, testing laboratories, etc. They can also apply for job positions arising in municipal corporations, chemical industries, etc. Universities and academic institutions also recruit these candidates. They can work with waste disposal agencies and mines. Energy Industry is another area where Environmental Engineering graduates are recruited.
7th August 2013, 09:02 PM
srikanth2207

Jobs for Environmental engineering are Production jobs,engineering jobs,R&D jobs
Jobs for management engineering are Marketing,Human resource Department,
area manager,sales executive.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?