22nd September 2012, 07:17 PM
Ankit lath(agrawal))

What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science

sir/madam
please tell me required gate score and all elligibility criteria to get admission in bits pilani for mtech in computer science

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  2. Admission in bits pilani for mtech degree without good GATE score? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in BITS Pilani? I am a graduate in computer science
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  6. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  7. Mtech in Bits Pilani through GATE exam? or any other exam?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in BITS Pilani through GATE?
  9. Can I get admission for M.Tech course in any of the NITs with a score of 389 and marks of 37.33 in GATE Exam for Computer Science stream?
  10. How to join BITS, Pilani based on GATE score?
  11. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  12. Which are the colleges except BITS Pilani where I can get admission with BITSAT score of 238 and 83.2% in 12th course
  13. Admission in BITS Pilani to study B.Tech for Diploma holder who had backlog in last semester?
  14. How to get admission in BITS Pilani campus in M.Tech? I have completed ETC
  15. How much score is required in GATE to get admission?
  16. What is the admission procedure followed for M.Tech in BITS? -- [New]
  17. MTech seat in rvce in computer science and engineering with GATE score 379?
  18. Possibilities to get admission in M.Tech after scoring 22.66 marks in GATE computer science?
13th March 2013, 11:43 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Post Re: What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankit lath(agrawal)) View Post
sir/madam
please tell me required gate score and all elligibility criteria to get admission in bits pilani for mtech in computer science
Gate exam result will be out this year, by march 15, it is very essential that you must get good score for this, A score of above 600 will be considered good if you want to get into NITs and IITs.

>> BITs Pilani offers mtech for the following courses:-

M.E. Biotechnology
M.E. Chemical
M.E. Chemical (with specialization in Petroleum Engineering)
M.E. Civil (with specialization in Structural Engineering/Transportation Engineering/Infrastructure Systems)
M.E. Communication Engineering
M.E. Computer Science
M.E. Design Engineering
M.E. Embedded Systems
M.E. Manufacturing Systems Engineering
M.E. Mechanical
M.E. Microelectronics
M.E. Software Systems

Eligibilty:-

You have to get minimum aggregate of 60% in the qualifying degree of your engineering from recognised university.

Admission fees:- 70,000 rupees per semester.

For this year, the admission for Mtech has not yet been notified, you can look for the updation at this link, when it is updated you can apply.

http://www.bitsadmission.com/

You can also contact them at this address :-

Admissions Office,
BITS, Pilani - 333 031 (Rajasthan) India

Tel: 01596-242205
Fax: 01596-244183

Email: [email protected]

All the best for your future!!!
27th April 2013, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science

sir i want to do my m.tech degree from BITS,i have appeared for gate 2013 and got 4800 rank,
can i have any chances to get through?
please inform any material for online exam preparation?

e.mail: [email protected]
28th April 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science

pursuing b.tech ...want to do m.tech..am i eligible to take admision ...my gate rank is 2500 ...scored 20 marks ..
13th March 2015, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to do my m.tech degree from BITS,i have appeared for gate 2015 and got 340 score ,
can i have any chances to get through?
5th April 2015, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

my gate score is 527 ,is there any possibility of getting admission in bits ,i belong to civil engineering department
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?