19th June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

What government engineering college can I get after scoring AIR of 17849 in AIEEE?

My All India rank is 17849 in AIEEE. What Govt Engineering Colleges can I get

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get government engineering college in Rajasthan and Punjab through AIEEE state counseling after scoring AIR of 253308 in AIEEE?
  2. Can I get a good engineering college after scoring an AIR of 1 Lakh in AIEEE?
  3. Admission in MP government engineering college after scoring an AIR of 56156?
  4. Can I get a government college after scoring 247493 in AIEEE? List of colleges in which I can get?
  5. Can I get a seat in any government or private engineering college in Rajasthan? I have scored 53 marks in AIEEE. My AIEEE AIR is 80012 and state(Rajasthan) rank is 9511
  6. Can I get any NIT or another government college after scoring 152125 AIR in AIEEE?
  7. Can I get a government job in any government engineering college after scoring 110 in AIEEE?
  8. Which private and government college can I get in counseling of AIEEE after scoring 98752 AIR?
  9. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring AIEEE AIR of 33150?
  10. Can I get government engineering college after scoring 36 marks in AIEEE? -- [New]
  11. List of the government colleges in which I can get after scoring 92200 AIR in AIEEE?
  12. Can I get any NIT or Central government college in AIEEE after scoring AIR of 115685 in AIEEE and 4535 in SC?
  13. Can I get any government college after scoring AIR of 16926 in AIEEE B.Arch?
  14. Which college can i get after scoring 13645(AIR) and 5954 in AIEEE?
  15. Am I eligible for government college of engineering after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Can I get a government college after scoring 71 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best private colleges?
  17. Will I get a government college after scoring 69 marks in AIEEE? List of private engineering colleges under AIEEE having best placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in any government or semi government engineering college in Haryana?
23rd August 2012, 09:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What government engineering college can I get after scoring AIR of 17849 in AIEEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My All India rank is 17849 in AIEEE. What Govt Engineering Colleges can I get
With 17849 rank in AIEEE you can certainly apply for admission in many deemed colleges/university on the basis of your rank.
I would like to inform you that qualifying entrance examination opens the door for getting admission in colleges.

However, you must remember that your higher secondary aggregate marks and specialization is also important to get you a seat in any college. You haven't mentioned that.

There are different branches - civil, mechanical, chemical, computer science and electronics, electrical, aeronautical, information technology etc. You haven't mentioned that you want to take admission in which branch/discipline of engineering.

I would like to inform you that not all the colleges/universities offer all the branches of engineering courses.

In the absence of your academic qualification (grades/percentage) and the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, it is not even possible to say for which college/university you are eligible for!

Kindly provide the full academic details and choice of degree course and the branch/discipline you want to take admission in, to get the desired information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?