29th November 2010, 05:18 PM
PULKIT RATHI

What is the highest package of Cost and Accountant of India in UK and US?

what is the highest package of cost and accountant of india in united kingdom and in united state
pulkit

3rd June 2011, 05:23 PM
united india

Default Re: What is the highest package of Cost and Accountant of India in UK and US?

In India a Cost Accountant may start from Rs.35,000/- per month and may lakhs with experience. If done CIMA after Cost Accountancy the value increases. You'll be getting a packages of Rs.30 to 60 lakhs p.a in London. CIMA will fetch a minimum of Rs.85000 per month in India and there is no limit in countries like USA and UK. A Business Analyst and a Finacial Advisor get a package of $100000.

I'm attaching a survey file for salary of Cost Accountant from CIMA. If you have done your Cost Accountancy from ICWAI then MoU between ICWAI and CIMA makes you eligible to pursue the final stage of CIMA. One more year study with CIMA, London will make your chances of earning in cities like London.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CIMA_PQ_salary_survey_India_14.05.09.pdf(784.4 KB, 2223 views)
10th July 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the highest package of Cost and Accountant of India in UK and US?

i want to know about the fee , and average package in this?>
11th May 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Salary of icwai in london ?
13th October 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the average package in icai patna branch(cost accountancy).?And what is the fee..??
25th December 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

What Is CIMA ? What Qualification does it require ? What is Salary package after it completions ?
31st December 2012, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

how can i expect after passing CA& CIMA
5th August 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Eten ca student
9th August 2013, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

I am Working inleading cement maufcturing company and i have 5 years exp in purchase field ,am a bcom student.I got last year Rs.360000 salary. I atten the Inter exam June 2013.if i complete the cma final in 2014.how much amount i earn after cma final.
11th August 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

what is the highest salary in history of india?
2nd July 2014, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

I have 3.2 years of experience with CWA intermediate rank holder. Now I wanted to know what would be the salary for CWA qualified with this years of experience.
2nd July 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have 3.2 years of experience with CWA intermediate rank holder. Now I wanted to know what would be the salary for CWA qualified with this years of experience.
2nd July 2014, 11:24 AM
raji1016

I have 3.2 years of experience with CWA intermediate rank holder. Now I wanted to know what would be the salary for CWA qualified with this years of experience?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?