8th March 2011, 05:33 PM
Pooja Dwarkunde

Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?

Which college is suitable for m-tech in electronics and telecommunication in india? And which m-tech college gives highest package for electronics and telecommunication engineering student? Please send answer of this as early as possible.......................................... ........................................ i also want to know the location and fee structure of that college! infact i want to know all details of that college..........................

Related Questions:
  1. Top 5 MAT colleges, their fee structure, eligibility and placement scenario(Max and Min package) -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  3. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  4. Which college across the nation has the minimum fee structure for the MBBS program?
  5. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private colleges in India?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. Fee structure for BHM?
  8. Lowest and highest fee structure for MBBS course in government and private college in India?
  9. What is the tuition fee for B.Tech? -- [New]
  10. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  11. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  12. Can I get a seat in Bachelor of Homeopathic Science & Surgery in Hyderabad?
  13. What is the school fees for B.Pharm?
  14. List of private medical colleges in India? Fee structure for the same?
  15. Fee structure for various medical colleges? How should I apply for this exam? Fee structure for the same? What is the fee structure for government college?
  16. Fee structure for M.Tech in OU and JNTU affiliated colleges? Can I get fee reimbursement being SC candidate?
  17. Which are the different colleges for M.Tech in which I can get without GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  18. Which is the best college in north India for M.Tech in CSE offering low fee structure?
6th June 2011, 12:27 AM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?

my dear friend iit's and nit's colleges give heights package in india....
other colleges which provide m.tech and also give best package are
vit vallore
dce delhi
pune university
thapar university
jawahar university delhi
bits pilani
bits kolkatta
all bits institutes
dherubhai ambani institute of engineering
anna university

etc

all the best
30th June 2013, 08:56 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?

dear friend.....

college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India
---------------------------------

1.thapar university
2.dce delhi
3.bits pilani
4.jawahar university delhi
5.christ coll.
6.madras christian coll.
7.univ. of delhi
8.univ. of roorkee
9.karnataka state open univ.
10.vellore univ.
11.jawahar university delhi
12.thapar university
13.madras christian coll.
14.christ coll.
28th July 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is suitable for M.Tech ETC course in India? Which colleges gives highest package for ETC students? Location and fee structure of the colleges?

is there any age limit for appearing this exam.what is the minium quallification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?