17th August 2011, 06:52 PM
chitti.sathibabu

Which Government Jobs available for ICWA course?

Pls tell me for the below Question

Which Government Jobs available for ICWA course?

Regards,
Sathish

25th December 2011, 02:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Government Jobs available for ICWA course?

There are severals jobs available in the field of Institute of Cost and Works Accountants (ICWA) of India,you can get job opportunity in Cost Accountant in Government Organization.There are wide range of employment opportunities to these professional in government organizations and they can get a very good pay scale as well,you can also find employment opportunities in the following:-

• Cost Controller

• Chief Accountant

• Financial Controller

• Chief Internal Auditor
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Details about government jobs in computer science? Eligibility criteria for different type of government jobs? 8 3rd December 2019 10:38 AM
Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs? 14 7th November 2017 02:14 PM
After completing Electronics and Communication Engineering for which government jobs am I eligible to apply? Criteria for government jobs? How should I be updated about vacancies in government? 19 23rd November 2014 05:59 PM
In which Government Jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech from Rajasthan Technical University? Criteria for getting the Government jobs? 9 30th September 2011 12:51 AM
Are IGSCE students eligible for higher studies and government jobs associated competitive exams for government jobs in West Bengal? 1 28th May 2011 11:29 PM