27th April 2015, 05:25 PM

What is the hostel fee structure asked in Thapar University? Is it a good University to join?

What is the hostel fee structure asked in Thapar University? Is it a good University to join? I am planning to get the admission details for Thapar University but before that I need to know the hostel fee details to check if I can really apply for it or not. Can someone please answer soon?

Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure for MBA HR admission in Thapar University
  2. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 190 marks in AIEEE?
  3. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  4. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  5. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course?
  7. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  8. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  9. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
  10. Fee structure for B.Tech course from Thapar university?
  11. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  12. Hostel and Tuition fee structure of KIIT University for Engineering? How to get education loan being an SC student?
  13. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  14. What's the total fee structure of Thapar University, Patiala for three year diploma course? How may I get semester wise fee structure for the same?
  15. What is the fee structure with hostel charge to complete MBBS course in KIMS under KIIT University?
  16. What is the total fee structure of Thapar University for MCA?
  17. Total fee structure for B.Tech along with the hostel fee fur SV University?
  18. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges?
16th May 2015, 12:42 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What is the hostel fee structure asked in Thapar University? Is it a good University to join?

Thapar University is average university in education , faculty and campus placement you must need to clear the entrance exam to get admission in Thapar University

Hostel fees of Thapar University is 32,000 and also attached a pdf for full details about hostel fees you can check it
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Thapar University Hostel Fees.pdf(162.3 KB, 115 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?