5th June 2012, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?

I want to do b com from from chandigarh university. Plz tell me the fee structure including and excluding hostel fee and also give the information regarding min. %.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  2. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  3. What is the fee structure for B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh including and excluding the hotel fee? How much percentage is required in 12th CBSE to get admission in B.Com in Punjab University, Chandigarh?
  4. Fee structure of 4 years B.Tech course of KIIT including tuition, mess and hostel fee? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Total fee structure for 4 years B.Tech including hostel fee, mess fee and registration fee? Whether bank will reimburse the total fee?
  6. What is the fee structure per semester for LLB including the hostel fee?
  7. KIIT Fee structure including the Hostel and Mess fee?
  8. How much will be the fee structure for BE course with including Hostel and Accommodation?
  9. What is the 4 years fee structure for B.Tech EEE? Will bank pay even hostel fee?
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. What is the hostel fee for B.Com course? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure for B.Com including hostel fees?
  13. Fee structure of MIT Pune B.Tech course including Hostel Fee, Education Fee and other fee?
  14. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  15. Total 4 years fee structure for B.Tech course in KIITEE? What is the hostel fee?
  16. Fee structure for 11th standard including hostel fee?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS including the hostel fees?
  18. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
16th June 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?

i got 68% in 12th board wanna do b.com tell me fee str. excluding hostel fee for each semester
3rd August 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?

fee for b.com in chandigrah university
31st May 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure in chandigarh university for b.com per year including hostel..??
5th September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What is fee structure for b.com and minimium percentage needed to take admission?
14th October 2016, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

cut off marks for B com with fee structure including and excluding hostel fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?