25th July 2013, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

What is hte procedure of MCA admission government college?

what Procedure of MCA admission goverment college?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in college of Bangalore for MCA?
  2. Admission procedure for admission into PG courses(Maths and MCA) in Shibpur College?
  3. Can I get admission in any government college after securing 26.33% in GATE? Fee structure for the same?
  4. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for MCA course in DU?
  5. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  6. Will I get good salary if doing MCA after BMS? Procedure of admission in MCA? -- [New]
  7. List of government colleges offering direct admission in MCA PG course? Fee structure for it?
  8. Last 10 year solved question papers of GATE -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  10. What is the admission procedure for BSc Non medical in GCG government college
  11. Procedure to get admission in Jharkhand government polytechnic college after passing with 87%
  12. Procedure to apply for B.Ed in government colleges? When will the admission open in government college? What is the fee structure? Is there any entrance exam for B.Ed admission?
  13. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Detailed admission procedure to apply for MCA programme in Abroad? Eligibility criteria and best MCA college in Abroad? How this course is differ from India?
  15. Can I take admission in MCA government college? I have scored 661 rank in general
  16. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  17. Can I get admission in government college? What is the procedure to get admission?
  18. What is the admission procedure of D.Ed in government college?
15th October 2016, 10:54 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is hte procedure of MCA admission government college?

MCA stands for Master of Computer Application and it is two year duration course.

To get the admission in the government colleges/institutes candidates have to appear and qualify in the entrance examination conducted by various institutes.

So, you can appear for NIMCET, IIT JAM etc for admission after the bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?