24th July 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What I have to do to get better job having completed my B.Tech in EC branch?

I completed my B.Tech in EC branch.For better job what I have to do please tell me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering core side job for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student? -- [New]
  2. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  3. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  4. How to join the Indian Police after B.Tech?
  5. How to get Job being a candidate having completed B.Tech in Biotechnology 4 months back?
  6. How may I get job after completing B.Tech(ECE) with 69.2% marks? List of jobs I can apply for
  7. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  8. How to get a job after B.Tech IT branch
  9. Which branch in M.Tech course is a better choice for me to get a good Job after completion of B.Tech with Mechanical stream? List of top colleges to join M.Tech course under TANCET Exam?
  10. Previous 10 years papers of PGCET for M.Tech computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any chance to change the branch while in 1st year?
  12. Which is better for me after B.Tech Civil Engineering between M.Tech and MBA? Which branch is preferable for me in M.Tech? Scope of job after B.Tech or M.Tech or MBA?
  13. Which branch can I expect after scoring 1835 rank in VITMEE? I have completed B.Tech in ECE branch
  14. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  15. How to change from branch from B.Tech IT to to some other other branch in 2nd year?
  16. Information about campus interviews for BTech mechanical, Mechatronics
  17. Will I get a job after scoring 70% throughout my career?
  18. Which Branch should I select in MBA course having completed B.Tech course?
5th September 2011, 09:44 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What I have to do to get better job having completed my B.Tech in EC branch?

Every company looks foe candidates who are good at
1)logical reasoning
2)verbal ability
3)good communication skills
4)perfect in JAM'S
so,i suggest you to be perfect in above mentioned things.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?