14th August 2018, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the importance of Biomedical and Biochemistry? Which all courses are available at graduate level?

I would like to know the importance of Biomedical and Biochemistry. And, available courses at graduate level for both fields and topics covered in this courses.

22nd January 2023, 03:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the importance of Biomedical and Biochemistry? Which all courses are available at graduate level?

Biochemistry is essential in understanding different aspects of medical science like drug development , Immunology, pathology, pharmacy, vaccine development.

Biomedical science graduates include employment in areas like colleges and universities , hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, labs etc

Some of the courses are
BSc Information Technology
BSc Nursing
BPharma
BDS
BSc physics
BSc chemistry
BSc mathematics
BPT
BSc Nutrition and Dietetics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?