21st April 2015, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?

Sir/Mam,

I am student of b.tech 6th semester, I wanna do internship in Airtel company, but I don't know, how may i apply there for internship? Can you please help me? What would be the procedure to be followed to apply for the internship in Airtel company? Looking for quick answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get 6 months internship during B.Tech studies?
  2. Does Airtel offers 6 weeks internship? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of companies providing one to three months internship in India? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  4. Procedure to apply for training or internship in companies like Seimens, Nokia, Airtel etc.?
  5. What is the procedure to follow for doing internship in Indian Railways for 6 months?
  6. In which courses should I do summer training during B.Tech ECE 3rd year? Companies offering training in the course?
  7. Is it beneficial to pursue Internship in Air India for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student? Procedure to apply and fee expense of 6 months Internship in Air India?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get 6 months internship in BHEL?
  9. Which is better between BSNL and Airtel for internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the process to be followed for applying internship?
  11. Procedure of doing 6 months internship training at MNC?
  12. What is the procedure to follow to do 6 months internship in BHEL?
  13. Which company should I choose to do internship for ECE 2nd year? Procedure to join that company?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for applying internship in IOCL?
  15. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  16. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship in Bangalore for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  17. Procedure to apply for Internship programme in any Automobile company in Pune?
  18. How to register in a good company for internship of two months? Is there any reputed company in Vishakhapatnum? It's fee structure?
21st April 2015, 05:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to follow for doing 6 months internship in Airtel company?

Bharati Airtel is one of the pioneering force in telecom sector and it is largest India's leading private sector in telecommunications. The main aim of the Airtel summer internship is to provide an opportunity to be a part of live and challenging projects. The duration of internship is 8 weeks. The candidates will be selected by visiting the campus. Mostly, it visits B-schools for the selection of candidates. It doesn't offers internships to all candidates. So, if you are in B-schools then you are eligible. For official website go to http://www.airtel.in/careers/summer-...p-program.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?