17th August 2014, 10:45 PM
jayarajutopgun

What are the job opportunities after doing BSc(MPC) final year?

Iam studying b.sc(mpc)final year.what are the job opportunities with this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  2. Best opportunities for a job? I am pursuing EEE final year student
  3. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  4. What are the job opportunities after doing BSc(MPC) final year? -- [New]
  5. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  6. Job opportunities for B.Tech(CSE) student in Private and Government sectors?
  7. Job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronics engineering
  8. Short Term Professional Courses that provide good job opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Sc?
  9. Job opportunities after completion of BAMS and M.A sociology?
  10. What are the opportunities to get a job after studying B.Tech final year
  11. What are the job opportunities from MME? I am a B.Tech final year student of Metallurgical and Materials engineering
  12. Details about the BSNL and the job opportunities?
  13. Job opportunities for above 55% aggregate btech students? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. higher studies opportunities and job opportunities in nutrition and Dietetion after B.Sc(Nutrition)
  15. Scope in ICWA course? Job opportunities after completion of the course?
  16. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  17. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
15th July 2016, 12:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities after doing BSc(MPC) final year?

The job opportunities after doing BSc(MPC) final year as given below:::::::::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

>> Teacher

>> Indian Administrative Service

>> Indian Police Service

>> Police Sub Inspector

>> Central Bureau of Investigation

>> Groups

>> Food Corporation of India

>> Bank Po and Clerk

The name of best course for you after doing BSc(MPC) as given below:::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>

>> Mass communication

>> M.Sc

>> MBA

>> MCA

>> B.Ed

ETC............................
30th September 2021, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Do i have any jobs after completing bsc(mpc) degree with above 50k salary per month
20th October 2021, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

After completing b.sc(Mpcs) we can do MBA or not?if we can do can is best in mba
21st December 2021, 08:14 AM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance to attend off campuses during BSc (mpc)final year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?