7th July 2013, 03:09 PM
rbkbharathi

Job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronics engineering

job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronic engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Is there any MS degree available for Electrical and Electronics Engineers? I am studying final year in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  3. What are the job opportunities after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  4. Does CSAT exam has engineering division like Political Science?
  5. What should I do to get a teaching job after doing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. Are there any job opportunities in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  7. List of core companies available for Electrical and Electronics engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities for Electrical and Electronics Branch in Germany?
  9. How to get a good job after electrical engineering? Can I attend any job interviews during final year itself?
  10. Which exams a graduate in electrical or electronics stream to appear for?
  11. What exams I can appear while doing Electrical engineering?
  12. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  13. How to prepare for GATE exam? I am doing final year electrical and electronics engineering
  14. How to prepare for government recruitment exams? List of books can be referred for preparation
  15. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  16. Best colleges for electrical and electronics engineering? I am a diploma in electrical engineering in VJTI college Mumbai
  17. What all entrance exams a final year engineering student can apply for both studies and job?
  18. How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?
31st August 2016, 11:14 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and exams for final year electrical and electronics engineering

Electrical and Electronics engineering is one of the best engineering disciplines which has lots of job opportunities in government sector.

>>If you are interested to get job in Public Sector Undertakings then you must apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering exam. For candidates who secure a GATE rank of below 500 in their stream, they can get shortlisted for interview in NTPC, BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, IOCL etc.

>>Second opportunity for you is through Indian Engineering Services examination.

>>Other than these technical exams, you can apply for Civil Services examination, defence exams like CDS, AFCAT, Bank exams etc. You should decide in which exam you are interested and then do preparation according to it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?