7th January 2017, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities available after completing M.Tech in Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies?

Respected Sir, I have completed my M.Tech in Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies and now I want to work in reputed Companies so that I can earn good salary. I want to know what are the job opportunities available after completing M.Tech in Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies? Which Companies offer jobs to M.Tech in Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies candidates? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  2. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  4. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  5. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  7. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  8. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  9. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  10. Job opportunities for girls after B.Tech Chemical?
  11. How to pursue M.Tech in chemical engineering after completing B.E in chemical engineering?
  12. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  13. Should I study B.Tech after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities for Diploma Chemical Engineer in India?
  14. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  15. Universities or colleges to prefer for doing MS in Chemical Engineering? Job opportunities in the course?
  16. What are the job opportunities for me after completing Chemical Engineering?
  17. Which colleges or universities are preferable for doing MS in abroad in Chemical Engineering? What about the job opportunities?
  18. Job opportunities in India after completing B.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
9th January 2017, 12:06 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the job opportunities available after completing M.Tech in Chemical Synthesis and Process Technologies?

> You can get a job in all pharma sectors as a Research Associate in Cadila, Glenmark, Harman, Biophore Pharma etc.
> You can also apply in oil leading companies like Reliance, ONGC, HP, GAIL.
> You can also apply for a lab chemist in leading laboratories in India .
> Try applying as a senior technical officer in Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic plants.
> You can also apply for various technical projects in universities across India.
> You also have a scope to apply in supply chain management in leading Logistics companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?