31st August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities for B.E(ECE)?

hello sir.i'm completed my B.E(ECE) with 70%.if you have any job information in my core please give me. please contact this number. contact num:8973205980.
Thanking you.

18th September 2012, 12:45 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the job opportunities for B.E(ECE)?

One can try for jobs in government departments. PSU jobs is a good option mainly in companies like BEL, NTPC, ONGC, SAIL, BSNL, BHEL etc. 60% marks is important to apply. Other prominent jobs areas will be defense services, railways, banks, civil services etc. Also, one can get in to jobs posts like project engineer, assistant engineer etc in MNCs. Recruitment tests will be conducted by these companies so as to select candidates for these job posts.
4th December 2012, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the job opportunities in india,in the field of electronics & telecom,in future as well?
31st January 2013, 12:48 AM
jasonali

Cool Re: What are the job opportunities for B.E(ECE)?

Hi friend,
Glad to help you

There is one simple thing yet to be seen.... there are no much product based companies if you are targetting MNC's... Most of them are service based companies... and core electronics job are much limited as they dont do much development in india... and if you say you specialize in Electronics and communciation , is a very vague answer as this field is so large that it is not considered as core as many individual contributing subjects are there in this stream...

Analog / digital / DSP / VLSI / all optional subjects in respective universities comes into picture.....

I think you understand
Choose the best
See ya!
31st January 2013, 03:09 PM
RAVIKANT JANGIR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir.i'm completed my B.E(ECE) with 70%.if you have any job information in my core please give me. please contact this number. contact num:8973205980.
Thanking you.
Helo,PSU jobs is a good option mainly in companies like BEL, NTPC, ONGC, SAIL, BSNL, BHEL etc. 60% marks is important to apply. Other prominent jobs areas will be defense services, railways, banks, civil services etc.

31st January 2013, 05:22 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Thanking you.
HI!
After passing B.Tech you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> Civil Services
> Indian Engineering Services
> Combine Defence Services
> C.B.I
> Bank P.O
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

You can also join companies like;-
> H.C.L
> H.P
> SONY
> DEL
etc

ALL THE BEST!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?