22nd October 2011, 01:15 AM
basukidutta

What are the jobs available after completing BCA and while pursuing ICWAI?

I have Completed the BCA, and Now pursuning the ICWAI inter Passed What are the jobs available now and future prospectus.

19th June 2012, 11:04 PM
GURINDER BILLING

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing BCA and while pursuing ICWAI?

There are lots of job opportunities for graduates in computer application in private sector. Many private sector companies recruit bachelor in computer application graduates. These are mainly the software companies. Some of the top IT companies in public sector recruiting bachelor in computer application graduates are:

HCL Technologies
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
CMC Limited
International Business Machine (IBM) India
Wipro Limited
Oracle India
Infosys Technologies Limited
Mahindra Satyam
PCS (with stake from iGate) Technology Limited
Larsen & Toubro Infotech (L and T Ltd)
Mastek Limited
MPHASIS BFL Limited
UST Global
NEST
IBS
L&T Infotech
IBM India
Patni Computer Systems
i-flex Solutions
The career scope for BCA graduates is private sector is not limited to software companies. Now a days almost every company requires an IT professional and so a BCA professional can also find a job outside the software field. Private sector companies provide very high salaries to BCA graduates. They are appointed as software developers. Initially they will be given training. In the training period itself they can earn upto Rs. 20,000/- per month. The scope of getting a job and higher salary will be more for postgraduates.

so,ALL THE BEST.
20th June 2012, 08:25 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after completing BCA and while pursuing ICWAI?

hi

Starting salary for BCA freshers
In now a days, BCA candidates will not get salary more than 10 to 12 k Per month.

So, i will suggest you, just do MCA and then think for Job. Because after BCA you will not find good jobs in IT field.

Because the IT companies recruited Master degree Candidates. So, please go for Master degree course. And the Salary is basically depends upon the experience of candidate in Software field.So, after completing Bca If you have a experience, then you will get good jobs otherwise its very difficult to get good salary pacakage jobs.

good luck
13th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have done icwai, bca or mca any scope for these
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?