13th April 2014, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?

I completed my icwai what exemtion of subject do i get in mcom if i go for mcom after completing icwai in icwai i have accounts tax fm audit costing law subject did i require to appear same subject in mcom also or any exemption available to me

15th April 2014, 08:59 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?

You considered that you have complete your ICWAI course you also considered that you want to do M.Com (master in commerce) you also considered your confusion that if you have a subject in your previous courses is this courses are compulsory to take in M.Com or not. Now I am clearing your confusion about your questions what you have mentioned in the above.

After ICWAI course your decision to do M.Com (master in commerce) it very good decision for you because you don’t want to change your profession or line which you have chosen before but if you don’t want to study in your previous subjects so don’t worry you can change your subjects.

If you want to do study your further then you can also take the subjects which you have choose you before like in ICWAI course but my suggestion is for you that take your same subjects which you have taken before because you have much more knowledge about this subjects because you have experienced for the subjects in ICWAI so it is easy to secure better percentages for your master degree which is help for you in the job placements. If you following steps that’s help on you for secured good percentages of marks.
18th March 2015, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Exemption in subjects available to me in M.Com after completing ICWAI if I go for M.Com?

i am janvi i completed my bcom and cs now i want to appear in net examination for professor so am i eligible for that
is cs equivalent to master graducation???
3rd September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed mcom both yr and doing cs executive and clear 1st grp. I have 50% Marks in mcom accounts subject can I claim paper wise exemption in account subject.
21st April 2017, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I completed mcom in Andhra university with 49% I passed also icwai.but for ratification Osmania objected me I did not get 55% in mcom how to improve my marks now
7th February 2019, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMPLETED MBA FINANCE FROM OSMANIA UNIVERSITY HOW MANY SUBJECTS I CAN CLAIM FOR COMPLETING M COM FROM KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY
10th November 2019, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, please tell me M com complete 78% after than Icwa admissions process, please reply me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?