17th October 2012, 06:11 PM
payal patni

What are the jobs available after MSc IT? What is the scope after MSc IT?

what are the jobs available after MSC IT????and what are the scope after MSC IT???

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology?
  2. MSc IT or MSc Computer Science? Are they equivalent in terms of jobs and scope?
  3. Jobs and Career Scope after MSC-IT
  4. What are the jobs available after MSc IT? How much salary will be offered? Can I do Ph.D after MSc?
  5. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  6. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  7. Scope for nanotechnology after doing my msc in uk
  8. Which has better scope between MSc and MBA?
  9. Eligibility and scope of M.Sc IT? Job opportunities?
  10. What is the scope in MSc genetics?
  11. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  12. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  13. Scope after Doing MSc Medical Anatomy -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Government job opportunities for MSc Organic Chemistry and MSc Inorganic Chemistry? Which one has a better scope?
  15. What is the scope of life sciences in India after doing MSc? Where are the jobs available?
  16. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope -- [New]
  17. Which are the different PG Masters Degree Courses Offered by Different Agriculture Universities in India? Which are the entrance exams?
  18. Duration, fee structure and top college in India offering admission in M.Sc Physiology? What is the scope of M.Sc Physiology in abroad? Can I get admission in Ph.D after M.Sc?
24th December 2012, 05:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the jobs available after MSc IT? What is the scope after MSc IT?

M.Sc IT holders can apply for most of the job positions applicable for B.Tech CSE/IT graduates. These candidates can also apply for Research Fellow positions. It is possible for them to join as Software professional in reputed companies. Qualifying NET enables them to have a teaching job in governmental institutions. State departments, banks, etc also offer adequate opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?