2nd October 2012, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for BSc Biotech students? I want to do part time job

I want part time job ? i read in sem 3 bsc biotech...pelase infro me

21st February 2013, 07:34 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the jobs for BSc Biotech students? I want to do part time job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want part time job ? i read in sem 3 bsc biotech...pelase infro me
Dear Aspirant,

Yes you can have the part time jobs like the

Data Entry Jobs

EALP Forums

Paid Article Writings

Money from blogging

Bpo Jobs Part time(4 Hours)

Chemical Lab assistant (Part time)

Like this we can have a number of part time jobs.But only thing is we should get an opportunity for that job.

All the people wont get that job done.only a few who have a zeal to work can sort it out and do the job.

Because doing the part time jobs is a hell of job.Since he/she needs to handle the routine work within the scheduled time.

so it becomes hard to manage.The one who makes all the things in a systematic way can get through this and get a good results at the end.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
6th June 2013, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs for BSc Biotech students? I want to do part time job

Please tell me about government/private jobs after bsc biotech. i hv completed it in year 2011 And pursuing msc biotech in last semester. thanking u. Please send it also on my email id [email protected]
6th June 2013, 08:26 PM
maruthidevi

Yes you can have the part time jobs like the

Data Entry Jobs

EALP Forums

Paid Article Writings

Money from blogging

Bpo Jobs Part time(4 Hours)

Chemical Lab assistant (Part time)

Like this we can have a number of part time jobs.But only thing is we should get an opportunity for that job.

All the people wont get that job done.only a few who have a zeal to work can sort it out and do the job.

Because doing the part time jobs is a hell of job.Since he/she needs to handle the routine work within the scheduled time.

so it becomes hard to manage.The one who makes all the things in a systematic way can get through this and get a good results at the end.
21st June 2013, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

which other course can you combine with biotech to make you perfect
11th November 2017, 01:49 PM
raj101

Blogging is the best way to make money working part time. There is a complete guide of blogging that can help you learn more and everything about it. I am also learning and its good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?