17th June 2011, 01:55 AM
Karan veer sharma

How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?

I m karan veer sharma.i just completed my 12th(pcm),got 80%.i plan 2 to do bsc from krushetra university.i want 2 do a part time job.could u guide me?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for BSc Biotech students? I want to do part time job
  2. Can I get a job in Part time or full time after passing 12th? I have studied BSc computer science and correspondence
  3. How to do M.Tech in correspondence?
  4. How to do MSc from Kurukshetra University after doing BSc with 67%?
  5. Can I do part-time diploma while working in a government job?
  6. List of UGC recognized universities which offer part time PhD in Hindi
  7. Job and part-time studies after B.Sc(IT)?
  8. What is the percentage required for LLB admission at KU
  9. How to do part time B.E in Instrumentation in Mumbai after completing BSc Physics? Which colleges are offering B.E part time?
  10. Part time M.Phil holder is eligible for Lecturer job?
  11. Can I get any job after passing MSc Geography from Kurukshetra University
  12. List of government or deemed universities in Delhi, offering part time Ph.D in management?
  13. How to apply for job in IT sector after pursuing MCA from Kurukshetra University? Is it possible to get a government job for a fresher?
  14. Information regarding Part Time Job Opportunities after completion of 10+2 with Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job in UP or any where in India? I have done diploma in mechanical engineering from IASE university through correspondence. Is part time diploma fro IASE university considered for government jobs?
  16. What type of part time job I can do while doing 12th standard? -- [New]
  17. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  18. How to seek admission in MSc Physics in Kurukshetra University? I am pursuing BSc now
17th June 2011, 08:15 AM
rishi.sharma

Default Re: How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?

dude you have got comparatively good marks in 12th boards....so i think you are a good student..... thats why i advice you that its better if you continue with your studies itself...if you score well at your bsc...you will get thousands of jobs at your disposal...
but doing job at such tender age alongwith regular studies and that too graduation is damn difficult.... mark my words..its hard if you work somewhere even for 5-6 hours a day..
if you are falling short of money or having economic issues i would advice you that you go for taking tution classes for your junior students... you can earn good enough money by getting more knowledge and also imparting education to needy and a better way of enhancing your own skills....the best way i feel....... if you take on for any bpo or any bank or any thing else that has nothing to do with your future career or current study syllabus then its gonna affect badly...
rishi.
17th June 2011, 09:11 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?

Hi
you secure a good mark in 12th
why you worry about job?you are a good student
after your study over you get a good job.
If your finamcially condition poor then you may try this site also
this is a better opportunity for all

or

go for any institute for data entry...........
17th June 2011, 11:55 AM
raja badam

first analysis your self in which are a am i good,and write on a white paper according to which area you are good.at least you find 1 or 2 and think about that relate that how do can i earn money? In this way of thinking you can change your life.. my better advice is as follow below...
you have good academic back ground,If you have a good command on subject, you will work as Home tutor to 10th class students for 1 or 2 hrs for a day at there home.home tutor is a better opportunity for doing part time job with out investment.and make yours life beautiful..all the best for yours carrier..
Thanking you....
17th June 2011, 01:39 PM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: How should I do part time job while doing Bsc in Kurukshetra University?

you do the part time job in after noon time. because, full working hours are possible to take a class in university. so you do the part time job in evening time or weekends
17th June 2011, 06:28 PM
sarawgi.ankit

Location: District & session court Dindori disst. Dindori (MP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan veer sharma View Post
I m karan veer sharma.i just completed my 12th(pcm),got 80%.i plan 2 to do bsc from krushetra university.i want 2 do a part time job.could u guide me?
hello ,

ur score is so good if you want to do any part time job with ur study so dont worry u will do it ..u can join any BPO KPO office assistant n etc....
but didnt mention that u r in wich city???

if you have knowledge of computer than you can also apply for data entry operator . othan than it u can join internet job this....
i mean if you are intersted to help some one so join this group this is a social group/fourm which pay you some thing if you give some suggestion to some person who r confuse or not knowledge about some thing ...it is intersetin job.....
17th June 2011, 11:56 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hi karan,
it is good that you want to do a part time job, to earn money, during your graduation.... yes you can go for a call center job, or you can be a private tutor..
there are lots of part time jobs, now it is upon you what you want to do...
all the best...
18th June 2011, 12:03 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

hi karan,
it is good that you want to do a part time job, to earn money, during your graduation.... yes you can go for a call center job, or you can be a private tutor..
there are lots of part time jobs, now it is upon you what you want to do...
all the best...
6th August 2011, 03:05 AM
btcs11

doing part time job when you are studying is really a great idea.you can earn through part time jobs irrespective of the course and college which you are in.
it is better to find a part time job that does not mix up with your regular life.
so find a job like data entry, online promoting,online tutoring so that you can earn from home with only system and internet facility. this kind of job wont affect your academic too because during exams you can keep these works away and whenever you are free you can do these job.
so find a job and put hardwork in academic too.
Gud luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?