9th February 2017, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my degree course in Zoology stream and after completing it I want to get a good job so I want to know what are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest paid salary offered? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after completing MSc in Zoology? I am interested in Zoology field
  2. What kind of Jobs are offered for Computer Engineers in Air Force? How much salary offered for these Jobs? Required Qualification to apply for these Jobs?
  3. What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?
  4. What is the highest salary offered to Civil Engineering student of NIT W?
  5. Am I eligible to get a job in after completing my degree course scoring 70% marks? What is the starting salary offered in Infosys?
  6. What is the career scope for Bachelor in Fashion Technology students? What is the highest salary package offered for this course?
  7. How much salary I can expect after completion of Software Engineering from IIT Delhi?
  8. After CA how to apply for a government job and salary that is offered?
  9. How are the placements for M.Tech CSE in IIIT_H? Are M.Tech students allowed to sit? What is the selection procedure of the companies visiting IIIT-H?
  10. Are there any jobs in Indian Army and Indian Airforce after completing BDS? What type of jobs are available and how much salary is offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is one sitting degree valid to apply for government jobs? What kind of jobs are offered?
  12. What type of jobs are offered to me after completing B.A in Hindi?
  13. List government jobs offered after completion of BCA degree in odisha?
  14. Which are the master degree courses B.sc in zoology?
  15. What is the minimum package of MBA in Ahmedabad?
  16. What is the salary package offered in MNCs for ICWA freshers?
  17. What to do after completion of 12th Class with Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What s the scope after completing graduation in zoology?

8th May 2017, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest salary offered?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing my degree course in Zoology stream and after completing it I want to get a good job so I want to know what are the jobs offered after completing Degree course in Zoology? What is the highest paid salary offered? Please answer as soon as possible.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?