6th June 2013, 04:22 PM
srihitha ravichettu

What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?

what are the jobs offered after completing M.tech in biotechnology?is there any chance to get jobs in any foreign countries?what is the salary payed?

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. What are the jobs offered after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  3. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  4. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  5. Job opportunities and basic salary offered after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  6. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  7. What type of jobs are offered to me after completing B.A in Hindi? -- [New]
  8. What is the salary package which is offered by the company after completing BCA+MCA and M.Tech
  9. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  10. Information about Biotechnology Management course? What are the placements offered to the students?
  11. Career and jobs for b.tech biotechnology in India? is mtech must?
  12. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Job opportunities after completing MSc Biotechnology from Banasthali
  14. PSU jobs and Bio-tech related jobs after B.Tech(Biotechnology)
  15. Jobs offered by different companies after completing masters in Petroleum Geology?
  16. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
  17. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  18. What kind of jobs can I get except teaching after completing masters in Biotechnology?
19th August 2013, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the jobs offered after completing M.Tech in Biotechnology?

what are the job opportunity after m.tech in bio technology and what are the salary package for m.tech candidates
4th February 2014, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

what is the maximum salary of a M.Tech. Biotechnology holder? what type of job I get?
6th July 2017, 04:59 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

M.Tech in Biotechnology has a great scope in science fields.

Future scope of M.Tech in Biotechnology:
There are few jobs in science fields some of them are mentioned below.
- Space research organisation
- Pharmaceuticals
- Chemical industries
- Quality testing laboratories
- Automobile industry
- Electronic manufacture industries
- Defence services
- Power plants
- Consultancy firms
- Teaching institutions

You can find jobs in this fields. The salary for the biotechnology graduates varies based on the post, company and experience. The Freshers salary will be around INR 1.5L to 2L and the salary increases if your experience increases.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?