4th September 2012, 01:05 AM

What is JRF syllabus for Dairy Technology?

What is the JRF Syllabus for dairy technology...pelaes send to me the syllabus

26th January 2013, 01:58 AM
Tarunj94

Default Re: What is JRF syllabus for Dairy Technology?

Hello friends,

Applications are invited from bright, young and highly motivated candidates for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the project entitled “Functionalized N-Heterocyclic Carbene (NHC) Supported Late Transition Metal Catalysts for Hydrosilylation Reactions” sponsored by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), India.

How To Apply: Eligible persons may apply in the attached prescribed format affixed with colored photograph to be submitted to Dr. G. Prabusankar, Department of Chemistry, Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad on or before 20.01.2013 bye-mail to [email protected] Candidates will be short listed based on merit and need of the project. E-Mail subject should be addressed as “CSIR-JRF Application”.

Last Date: 20-01-2013.

Click Here For More Details
http://www.iith.ac.in/recruitment/pd...P-CSIR-JRF.pdf

Thank you
4th March 2014, 11:24 AM
snehal_gangarde

What is the JRF Syllabus for dairy technology...pelaes send to me the syllabus n books which will be refer
4th March 2014, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I'm doing my Post graduate programme in Quality Systems in Dairy Processing. Is this qualification enough to attend CSIR examination?
28th May 2014, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Please give details of syllabus based on msc quality system in dairy processing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?