21st August 2012, 05:30 PM
nsekeran

What kind of exams are there for PSU? I am a final year student studying EEE

I am a final year student studying EEE, i would like to work in psu. Wat kind of exams are there and how can i want to improve myself for those exams?

19th July 2013, 11:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of exams are there for PSU? I am a final year student studying EEE

Qualifying GATE with a valid score is the procedure to join PSU. Now days most of the PSU are recruiting candidates on the basis of GATE score. Usually candidates with at least 60-70% marks in engineering degree are considered. Engineering mathematics and core topics under concerned B.Tech stream are asked for GATE. Preparations for the test can be started from first year of engineering using reference books and previous year question papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?