23rd June 2015, 12:07 PM
Lokesh subash

What kind of job can I get after studying 2nd year IT

Sir I am studing 2nd year IT what kind of job I can get now sir please tell me sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which kind of Jobs will I get being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get technical job in Indian Navy? I am studying in 2nd year in mechanical engineering
  3. How can I get job in Google India being a B.E.(CSE) 2nd year student?
  4. What are the job opportunities after B.E and EC?
  5. Can I get a job in Loco Pilot? I am studying 2nd year chemical engineering
  6. What is the future after completing integrated MSc? What are the job opportunities if I can go for physics? I am studying inter 2nd year
  7. How to get a TC job in railway after studying BCA 2nd year
  8. Is it possible to get a software job? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE
  9. How to do a job after passing INter with 79.8%? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year in ECE branch
  10. What kind of posts are available in Indian Air Force for B.Sc(Chemistry) 2nd year student?
  11. What kind of Jobs I can get being a candidate having completed CA and doing 2nd year MBA?
  12. What kind of job can I get while studying in final year ECE engineering in GTU?
  13. List of hostels available near Ernakulam(Kochi)? I'm studying in 2nd year in St Joseph college, Thopumpady, Kochi
  14. Can I get defence engineering job after studying Civil Engineering? I am interested to do a job in Defence
  15. How can I get Job in Air Force being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. How can I apply for railway job? I am studying 2nd year BSc computer science
  17. Can I get job in Railway being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  18. Will I be able to get a good job in a good company after passing 2nd year in IT engineering?
7th July 2015, 03:45 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of job can I get after studying 2nd year IT

At this level, you won't be able to get any of the permanent job because you still have not completed your graduation. Therefor the options that i will be going to mention below are just the part time jobs which you can do for some amount of your pocket money.

1) You can work in the call centers at the night shift. This will not only provide you the money but also will increase you confidence to talk to unknown people which is required in the corporate world once you complete your graduation.

2) Work in such forums. These will enhance your knowledge and also you writing skills.

3) Become a blogger. Through ads you van earn money.

4) Work as a trainee in private companies.

5) Give tutions to students lower than your qualification.

SO, there are options. Its just that you need to choose the best one for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?