8th January 2012, 04:02 PM
sv.rajeswari

What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?

I'm Rajeswari, i done diploma in ece and governmet apprenticeship in TNEB. i want about, which kind of job or post available for me in govt sectors. And how to applay for that job vacancy. And how i know that job vacancy details. How to prepar for that govt exams. I kindly request to you for the replay.

Related Questions:
  1. If I have 62% in B.E ECE can I apply for government jobs? Which are the upcoming government exams?
  2. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  3. How to get government jobs and requirement details, reference guidance for government sector exams and advertisement details?
  4. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  5. How to pursue M.Sc in Software Engineering being a candidate of EEE?
  6. How to prepare for jobs in government sector in ECE after doing B.Tech in ETC/
  7. What kind of Government Jobs are best suitable for me after completion of B.Tech in ECE being a female candidate?
  8. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  9. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Which are the government job exams for B.Tech ECE student? What kind of preparation is needed?
  11. What jobs I can apply for in Government sector after completion of D.Ed course?
  12. In which Government jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in ECE? Criteria for the government jobs? Which exams to appear for?
  13. Exams for Government jobs for 3rd year B.tech (ECE) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What kind of jobs are available in Government sector for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  15. Date of the government exams for which I can appear after finishing B.E ECE? What are the types of government exams?
  16. Which government sector jobs in research field i can get after B.Tech (ECE) completion? -- [New]
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after completing B.E ECE part time from GCT, Coimbatore?
  18. What are the government job oppotunities available for ECE?
22nd March 2012, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?

i am ananthi i had finished my DECE, now i do parttime BE(ECE) in pre final year with 76%. i know any govt jops to my qualification
21st August 2012, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of jobs are available for me in government sector after doing diploma in ECE and Government Apprenticeship in TNEB? How to prepare for the government exams?

Hi i'm senthil and now i'm studying BE(ECE) . How many jobs vacant in ECE in allover companies
22nd January 2013, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

what are the jobs for B.tech(it) student?
18th May 2014, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Hii, i done diploma in ece, i want about whic h kind of job or post availabe for me in govt sectors. And how to applay for that job vacancy. And how i know that job vacancy detail. How to prepare for that govt exam. I kindly requst to u for the reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?