5th January 2012, 08:18 PM
BABITA SWAROOP

What kind of jobs can we get after masters in Tourism?

What kind of jobs we can do after mastary in tourism?please tell me what kind of jobs

5th March 2012, 07:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can we get after masters in Tourism?

The aspirants who have completed Masters in Tourism can find openings in both public and private sector. Some of the career profiles for these candidates are Tour Planners, Ticketing assistant, Operations executive, Immigration Consultant, Tourism Department Officer, Immigration Consultant, Trainee Travel Consultant, etc. These graduates can work as transport administrator, hotel service supervisor, sports administrator, tourism manager, research officer, etc in central government sector. A few organizations under state government that recruit these aspirants are Delhi Tourism & Transportation Development Corporation, Tamil Nadu Tourism Development Corporation, Karnataka Tourism Development Corporation, Kerala Tourism Development Corporation, etc. Also opportunities are there in private firms like travel agencies, tour planners etc.
21st January 2013, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

helo........ i'm completing masters in tourism management this year from IGNOU.. will i get job in public sector? how do i apply for the job? please prescribe me some suggestion. thank you
20th March 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I completed my BHM in 2012 with 61% marks,but i want to make my career in tourism industry,can i do the M.A. in Tourism from BHU University,and aftercompleting the course which types of job i can get,and how much the minimum package,,,plz guide me.

Thank you'
Navin Kumar
22nd May 2013, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

I AM PREETI SHARMA..I have completed btech recently . Is there any job hn torism that we get chance to go diffrent city in india as my hoby is travling and visiting i want to make it my proffesion. And if yes thn what kind of course i hv to do for getng job in torism. Pls let me knw its urgent
26th July 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications required for hosting the programs like fox traveller??
9th October 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

am doing masters in tourism administrations,what are the best job opportunities for me after completing it
16th October 2013, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my masters in tourism is it possible to go for travel journalist job?
22nd March 2014, 07:15 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing my final year in MASTER OF TOURISM ADMINISTRATION . I would like to do a job in public firm .how should i apply . How can i get information about the various job oppurtunities.
24th March 2014, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii now i m doing plus two aftrer completing my plus two i would like to join the course master of tourism admiin plz shud give advice about hw can i gt ma number 9656799703
23rd April 2014, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

is this course is really useful to lead pratical life with good economic source
chandra from cuddalore
7th April 2015, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Write now I have completed my Batcher degree in electronics and communication and for my further studies I am thinking for MTA from shimla university ( management of tourism and addiminstration ) so this is the right option for me to do MTA now after enginnering
20th July 2015, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

I am working in travel Agency and want to pursue my career ahead in same what should i do ahead.
21st July 2015, 11:46 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

After completion of course in tourism following are some of the profiles one can look into:

- Tourism Department

- Airlines

- Hotels

- Tour Operator

- Travel Agents

- Transport etc.
15th September 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Write now I have completed my Batcher degree in electronics and communication and for my further studies I am thinking for MTA from shimla university ( management of tourism and addiminstration ) so this is the right option for me to do MTA now after enginnering
Hi. Even i have done my engineering and planning to pursue post graduation in tourism. Have you joined shimla university? would you please give the reviews and explain the course?
12th April 2016, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

i have taken admission in masters in tourism and it includes IATA also.. so what kind of job i will get after completing this course??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?