22nd March 2011, 04:36 PM
kveni.palanisamy

What kind of knowledge is required to attend the group 2 exam conducted by Tamilnadu government?

Hi All,

I just joined in Education & Career Forum today.

I have a question, What kind of knowledge is required for attending Group 2 exam conducted by Tamil Nadu Govt. ?[/COLOR]
I have no idea to prepare for the exam.

Please help me for my Career upliftment.

Thanks all

10th April 2015, 07:21 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of knowledge is required to attend the group 2 exam conducted by Tamilnadu government?

TNPSC Group 2 Exam consists of 2 examinations:

1.Preliminary Examination

2.Main Written Examination & Oral Test

**TNPSC group 2 Prelims & Mains Exam will consist of the questions in different areas given below:

*General Knowledge

*General English

*General Tamil

The eligibility :

The candidates should be a graduate from a recognize university , in any disicipline from a recognize university.
The age limit is 21 - 30 years there is a age relaxation for sc/st & Obc candidates.

For more details visit website of TNPSC..
http://www.tnpsc.gov.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf new_syllabus_combined_civil_services_ii_updated.pdf(294.6 KB, 40 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?