11th May 2011, 09:55 PM
subhaash

What kind of preparation is required to get admitted in AIIMS medical institution?

sir,
I am doing my 12th standard .what type of preparation i must take through to admit myself in aiims medical institution.

15th June 2011, 05:24 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to get admitted in AIIMS medical institution?

See if you have Great Interests in Exploring Medical Exam then Great you can Do it with you self But just have order or Buy Distance Learning Material from any of the Great Institution.

But if you are Not having such Interests , and just have to fullfill papa's Dream then Go for Coaching Institute , they will really build you Mind towards to Crack MBBS Exams in Future.

Coaching Institutes are :-

AakashInstitute
www.AakashInstitute.com

Brilliant Tutorials
080-41442127, 41442128

PreMedical & Career Point
Website

Delhi Academy of Medical Sciences
http://damsdelhi.com/
15th June 2011, 05:42 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

Default Re: What kind of preparation is required to get admitted in AIIMS medical institution?

AIIMS is very tough in comparison than other medical entrance exam.

At first you should follow the NCERT book for all subjects,because this will you the basics if all subjects.

In the paper you have to answer the 20 assersation reasun type question and gain a good cutoff then only your copy will be checked further so you should also prepare yourself for that.

If you want to join the coaching institute then you should join either aakash or allen institue.Because these are showing great performance from last 6 year.

You should follow M.P Taygi biology book for detail information or for deep knowledge.
15th June 2011, 06:09 PM
venkatgct

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhaash View Post
sir,
I am doing my 12th standard .what type of preparation i must take through to admit myself in aiims medical institution.
friend,

the preparation for the aiims has to be smart work rather than hardwork to get urself admitted.

the important points to be noted are:

1. u shud hav a very subjective indepth knowledge abt the syllabus

2. the concepts shud be very wel learnt and able to present simpler maner to tackle the objective questions

3, confidence is very mcuh essential

if u need assistance it is very much advised to join the coaching centres which hav experienced faculty lik brilliant tutorials.

regards
15th June 2011, 06:16 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
medical means hard
but not so much hard if you have a strong will then
you get it

but you prepare your self in good manner
concentrate your study

and you join a good institute for proper guide

then you get aiims seat

best of luck..................
15th June 2011, 06:17 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi
medical means hard
but not so much hard if you have a strong will then
you get it

but you prepare your self in good manner
concentrate your study

and you join a good institute for proper guide

then you get aiims seat

best of luck..................
15th June 2011, 08:05 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: What kind of preparation is required to get admitted in AIIMS medical institution?

See if you have Great Interests in Exploring Medical Exam then Great you can Do it with you self But just have order or Buy Distance Learning Material from any of the Great Institution.

But if you are Not having such Interests , and just have to fullfill papa's Dream then Go for Coaching Institute , they will really build you Mind towards to Crack MBBS Exams in Future.

AakashInstitute
www.AakashInstitute.com

Brilliant Tutorials
080-41442127, 41442128

Website

15th June 2011, 08:41 PM
dhani12345

Post Re: What kind of preparation is required to get admitted in AIIMS medical institution?

AakashInstitute
www.AakashInstitute.com

Brilliant Tutorials
080-41442127, 41442128

Website

11th May 2011 03:25 PM
15th June 2011, 09:24 PM
kritika kaushik
Junior Member+

Smile Re: What kind of preparation is required to get admitted in AIIMS medical institution?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subhaash View Post
sir,
Hey
You have a good idea to do mbbs from aiims medical institution after 12th but to do this you should join any best coaching institute of mbbs.
You should opt one of the best institute:
1.Aakash institute,A-1, Acharya Niketan Market, Mayur Vihar Phase -1, New Delhi.
2.PG medical entrance coaching institute, 4 B, Grover Chamber 2nd Floor Pusa Road, New Delhi.
You should also prefer these books of medical especially for aiims:
1.CBS Delhi PG Entrance Examination, 9e.
2. AIIMS PG Medical Entrance Examination.
3. HANDBOOK OF NEUROLOGICAL EXAMINATION.
Thanks a lot
16th June 2011, 12:41 AM
dhani12345

AakashInstitute
www.AakashInstitute.com

Brilliant Tutorials
080-41442127, 41442128

Website

16th June 2011, 12:47 AM
yatsra

You need a delibrte attention,as 100 seats are there for mbbs.so,try hard.
3rd October 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

IS 1 YEAR PREPARATION ENOUGH?
24th May 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

hi.. wht kind oh preparation do i need to do for admission in aiims after completing my 10th standard?? is it essential that one must study in cbse pattern in class 11th nd 12th for admission in aiims??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?