2nd October 2012, 05:56 PM
sumalathaeshwar

What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS

i am an ec student,what kind of questions will be asked in tech round by software companies like wipro,tcs ?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of Questions are being asked in Technical round and HR round by a Software Company?
  2. What kind of questions are asked in technical round and HR round by a software company like infosys, wipro, Tcs etc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Reference books for preparation of TCS interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round?
  4. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  5. How to pass aptitude round of TCS? What kind of questions are asked?
  6. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of WIPRO? Placement papers of previous year for preparation?
  8. What will be the salary after completing IT course?
  9. What kind of Questions asked on Data Communications and Networking in Technical Round of TCS?
  10. List of Basic HR questions asked in Interviews of Software Companies like TCS?
  11. What does IT company expect from us?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Wipro off-campus drive?
  13. After clearing the first round of interview what kind of questions take place in second round of interview?
  14. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro 5 days Jump Start program?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of Tech Mahindra on-campus drive? -- [New]
  16. What kind of Technical questions are asked in TCS on-campus drive to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in the interview for TCS of electronic student?
  18. List of best MNC's? What is the eligibility criteria?
13th February 2013, 06:17 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Wink Re: What kind of questions will be asked in Tech Round by software companies like Wipro, TCS

Hi,

Preparing for tech rounds by software companies such as TCS and WIPRO,you need to take up the basics properly. You have to see the following:

>> For C programming, focus on the Pointers, function calls,structure,unions,file,arrays etc.

>> For C++,read about the basic OOPs concept like inheritence, polymorphism,class,attributes,dynamic binding etc.

>> For Data structures,you can read about the Trees,binary,sorting methods, heaps,stacks,shortest path algorithm.

You can look up the attached files which will help you.

Thanks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?