26th November 2010, 07:38 AM
sreedevi b

What is laser print in IIT JEE application? Where in Visakhapatnam can I get the application form? How can I make changes in my exam venue online?

1. What is laser print of iit application?

2. Kindly give address at visakhapatnam where we can get iit applictaion forms?

3. If already registered online in applying for iit, how i can i make change with respect to venue of exam centre? Pn: I havent paid challan yet)

5th June 2011, 05:23 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is laser print in IIT JEE application? Where in Visakhapatnam can I get the application form? How can I make changes in my exam venue online?

Hi friend,

1. Laser Print: Actually such thing have been written to tell the candidate that the online application print should be as clear as a laser print. Because in terms of quality printing, no name is ahead of laser printing. As application form of JEE contains Bar codes and serial numbers.

2. Availability in Vishakhapatnam:
  • Axis Bank, Gajuwaka,
  • Axis Bank, Dwarka Nagar,
  • Axis Bank, Ramnagar,
  • Axis Bank, MVP
3. Centre Changed: No centre change is allowed , however one can try another thing in case you havent entered the fee-challan detail that you register yourself again and then fill the correct choice of centre. But yes, challan information is always needed to enter , without this application will not be processed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?