27th January 2020, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for Law course in Institute of Professional Studies in Odisha?

I want to know about the last date of application for Law course in Institute of Professional Studies (new law college), Damdarpur Baripada in Odisa. Could you please tell me about the last date of submitting application form? And, what is the admission charges? How can I apply online?

20th February 2021, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Law course in Institute of Professional Studies in Odisha?

Admission is going on for 2020-21 session at INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL STUDIES DEPT OF LAW. Take advantage of saving a year.
Contact-7008315951
4th May 2023, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for Law course in Institute of Professional Studies in Odisha?

After doing diploma in mechanical engineering after class 10 can I take admission in law course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?