11th November 2018, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

How to switch career from Free Lancer to Teaching Profession?

I am 40 years old and have don't MBA in HR and Operations, I have worked as import manager and later as free Lancer import consultant. But due to some personnel reason I left my work in 2016. Now, again I want to start work but I prefer teaching line. How can I start my career again in teaching profession?

4th May 2023, 12:46 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to switch career from Free Lancer to Teaching Profession?

For starting as a teacher , you can join some private school at initial stage .
For teaching profession, B.Ed is the minimum educational qualification , that a candidate must possess.
Candidates aspiring to become primary and pre primary teachers have to sit for entrance exam like TET, TGT, PGT etc
Those who want to teach senior secondary school students , then they have to pass B.Ed and M.Ed.
In private schools, one can teach without B.Ed degree , but for Government schools , one needs B.Ed degree.
Thus according to your degree, you can apply in private or government school.
For teaching in colleges , one needs atleast PhD degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?