8th July 2013, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for NATA B.Tech entrance test?

the last date for applying nata b.arch entrance test

Related Questions:
  1. What is the last date to apply for NATA B.Tech entrance test?
  2. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  3. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  4. How can I approach NATA office so that NATA exam can be postponed by 2 weeks?
  5. ISRO entrance test?
  6. What is the last date to apply for NATA entrance exam?
  7. How to appear for NATA entrance test after passing 12th? Last date to submit the forms? Where are the forms available and can we fill the form after 12th board examination?
  8. List of NATA test centres in Chennai? Date of entrance tests?
  9. How to apply in NATA Entrence test,and what's the date of exam and last date for form submission?
  10. Whether JEE Mains B.Arch and NATA are same? Can I appear in both at same time? Best coaching class and last date to apply for NATA? -- [New]
  11. What is the date of the entrance for NATA?
  12. Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?
  13. What is the last date to apply for NATA entrance exam?
  14. What is the last date to apply for NATA entrance exam?
  15. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
  16. What is the last date to apply for NATA exam?
  17. Last date of applying for NATA entrance exam? How to apply for it?
  18. Should I have to study Diploma or can I go for degree in Architecture after 12th Arts with Maths? Good colleges for Diploma or B.Arch in Delhi/NCR?
9th February 2015, 12:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for NATA B.Tech entrance test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
the last date for applying nata b.arch entrance test
NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

Those candidates who have passed 10+ 2 or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for NATA exam. You must have studied Mathematics as a main subject in 10+2 or equivalent.

NATA exam date is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

www.nata.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?