24th June 2014, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?

I have not applied for JEE MAIN PAPER II .But i want to apply in SRM for B.Arch ..do i need to apply for NATA if i am applying for B.Arch whether in private or goverment college?? how do i apply for NATA and how are the question level and pattern and on what syllabus its taken??

Related Questions:
  1. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can NRIs apply for NATA test? Coaching centers for preparation of NATA?
  4. Syllabus and minimum marks required in NATA? Website to get material for NATA preparation?
  5. Date of NATA Exam? Last date to submit the application form for this Exam? Syllabus for this Exam? What subjects are included in this Exam?
  6. Affordable government Architecture colleges having 90 marks in NATA?
  7. How to get application forms for Karnataka CET and it's fees? Is NATA compulsory for Architecture? How to obtain it's form and what is it's syllabus?
  8. How can we get B.Arch admission at all India Level? Any seperate exam for B.Arch?
  9. From where to get the NATA application form in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for NATA exam?
  10. What is the last date to apply for NATA B.Tech entrance test?
  11. How can I approach NATA office so that NATA exam can be postponed by 2 weeks?
  12. In which college can I get in Chennai after scoring 82/200 in NATA, 251/400 in B.Arch?
  13. What is the last date to apply for NATA exam?
  14. Application form availability, last date to apply and fee structure for taking NATA
  15. How can I prepare for NATA? What is the study material for NATA?
  16. How shall I prepare to get qualified in NATA Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  17. From where do we get forms of Nata entrance test? NATA exam centers? Last Dates?
  18. In which college at Mumbai can I get admission in B.Arch as per my NATA marks?
31st May 2015, 11:25 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear in NATA if I am applying for B.Arch whether in government or private college? How to apply for NATA, Pattern of test and syllabus?

Yes, it is compulsory to appear in NATA

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?