13th August 2013, 01:19 AM
Vipul Rana07

What is the last date of B.Com distance admission?

what is the last date of B.com distance admission

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in J&K for B.Ed course? What is the fee structure, admission date and last date of admission?
  2. B.Ed Course by Distance Learning after BCom (Honors) with 48% Marks and in SC category? Colleges for B.Ed through Correspondence?
  3. Which university offers B.Ed after B.Com in Distance Studies?
  4. What can I do for admission in TYB.Com as a regular or as External Student? Last date of admission in Gujarat University?
  5. How should I take admission in MCA through distance education of Mumbai University? What will be the complete admission procedure?
  6. Admission date for MBA in Symbiosis Distance Learning? Procedure to take admission? Fee structure of it?
  7. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  8. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  9. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  10. Last date of admission in Symbiosis MBA distance learning program? Date of its admission? How should I get admission there? Is their correspondence office in Nagpur or at Amravati?
  11. How to get admission in FYB.Com? -- [New]
  12. Can I complete B.Com through distance course along with law? What is the procedure for sybcom admission and its fee structure?
  13. What is the last date of TYB.Com?
  14. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  15. Last date for getting admission to B.Ed course in Distance Education?
  16. What is the last date for FYB.Com admission?
  17. What is the last date for FYB.Com admission?
  18. Fee structure of Distance Learning MBA courses? Admission date for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
13th August 2013, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of B.Com distance admission?

what is last date b com form filp
13th August 2013, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am Ba in ycmou
14th August 2013, 06:54 PM
subin1111

Hi,
The admission is open throughout the year for B.COM via distance mode. For further inquiries,contact on [email protected]
30th May 2014, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

I wanne do b.com through distance education from where can i collect admission form for that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?