25th March 2011, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date for M.Tech form submissions in Punjabi university?

what is last date for M.tech forms in punjabi university patiala?

please send me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of form submission for MCA entrance exam of Punjabi university?
  2. What is the fee structure and form submission date for M.Sc program in computer science offered by Punjabi university?
  3. How to do M.Com from Punjabi University Patiala?
  4. Details of GGSIPU MTech Admission Form 2010?
  5. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. What is the last date of admission form submission in Punjabi university?
  7. Last date of submission of forms of MCA exam of Punjabi University?
  8. When the exams of M.Tech will be conducted in Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC, Punjabi University? What is the syllabus of M.Tech?
  9. Admission procedure of Punjabi University Patiala and Thapar University?
  10. Is punjabi university patiala recognized by AICTE?
  11. How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?
  12. Date of submission of application form of B.Ed for Punjabi University?
  13. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the date of M.Ed entrance test in Punjabi university?
  15. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  16. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University? -- [New]
  18. How may I join M.Phil program in Punjabi from Punjab university in Patiala after completing post graduation in Punjabi?
1st March 2012, 09:25 PM
123dolly
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the last date for M.Tech form submissions in Punjabi university?

Yes there is another seperate entrance test for admission into M.Tech courses. The entrance test is named as PU OCET. It is basically conducted for M.Tech admission. So you can give it a try if your GATE score is low

Entrance exam date :

The entrance is conducted in difference phases

The first phase is supposed to be held in the end month of July every year.

Application form date:

The application forms are out for sale normally in 2nd week of june which is via online. Last date is 1st week of July
11th April 2012, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for M.Tech form submissions in Punjabi university?

send me the link from where i can download the apalication form for mtech.
23rd May 2012, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the last date of M.tech form submission in punjabi university,patiala and also send syllabus for this enterance test........pls send this information on mail [email protected]
12th June 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the last date of M.tech form submission in punjabi university,patiala and also send syllabus for this enterance test........pls send this information on mail [email protected] ............pls pls pls
10th May 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

please inform me about the last date of M.tech form submission in punjabi university,patiala and also send syllabus for this enterance test
and also send me the link from where i can download the apalication form for mtech on mail [email protected]
24th May 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Pls send me the link to download application forms for mtech
At [email protected]
29th May 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

plzz..send me details like ..last date of registration online..n abut appication form n also the enterence test date for m.tech( C.S.E) for the session of 2013..
AT [email protected]
2nd June 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Please send me last date of registration online form and also send the syllabus of enterence exam for take admission in m.tech(CSE) at [email protected]
19th June 2013, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the last date of app form for mtech .....and please send me link [email protected],,,,for application form
19th June 2013, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

please tell me what is the last date of app form for mtech .....and please send me link [email protected],,,,for application form
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?