26th July 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the last date for the submission of AMIE Registration forms?

which is the last date of submission of amie registration form?

17th March 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for the submission of AMIE Registration forms?

sir,
I am diploma holder and i want to admission in AMIE . I want to know last admission date for 2013 exam. pls reply with admission details.
18th March 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date for the submission of AMIE Registration forms?

sir,what is the last date of amie registration?please send thi id :[email protected]
20th June 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

registration date for amie in indian institute of ceramics kollkata
24th June 2013, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

how i can addamation in a.m.i.e. I am complited diploma with information technology.
28th July 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma holder and i want to admission in AMIE . I want to know last admission date for 2013 exam. pls reply with admission details.
3rd August 2013, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about registration ...i had fill the form on 13 june 2013 plz tell me about registation ....
4th August 2013, 12:00 AM
Ankymalviya
Junior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the last date for the submission of AMIE Registration forms?

Hello..!!

The august third week is the late date for the subbmittion of the form for the followings:
  • Students those who did not attended summer 2013 examination
  • Students those who have attended winter 2012 examination
  • Stdents those who applied but did not attended winter 2012 examinations
  • Students those who are appearing for the First time

Good Luck....
21st October 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hey frnds i also want to knw abt rgistration. I complited dip. with (ME)mechanical branch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?