28th June 2014, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

When the registration for the admission in AMIE will be started? Total fee and procedure for AMIE entrance exam?

Sir,
please tell me date of registration & date of admission in AMIE &
What is the total fees for AMIE &
also what is the procedure of entrance exam.
waiting for your reply

18th September 2016, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the registration for the admission in AMIE will be started? Total fee and procedure for AMIE entrance exam?

To be eligible to get admission in AMIE, you should have completed your three years Diploma course from an AICTE approved institution.

Admissions in AMIE are open around the year. So, you can register in AMIE at any time after completion of your three years Diploma course. To get admission in AMIE, you have to follow the below mentioned admission procedure :-

1. You need to apply for Senior Technician membership by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form with your personal details, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.

The fee structure for AMIE course is nearly Rs. 35,000/- per year and it varies for postal study and regular study.
20th December 2016, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: When the registration for the admission in AMIE will be started? Total fee and procedure for AMIE entrance exam?

Sir I filled the amie registration form on 15 December 2016 so I want to know that will I get exam in June session
31st January 2017, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

If I submit my re registration form tomorrow(01.02.17), can I appear in June session exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?