22nd February 2012, 03:09 PM
shubhammaheshwari

What is the main criteria and exact functioning of the job?

i want to know the main criteria of the job and the exact work of the job ????????????????????????????????
send details on my email id..

15th May 2012, 02:37 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What is the main criteria and exact functioning of the job?

Hi

A job is a source from where you can utilize your knowledge or work for the development and welfare of a company and it in return pays you salary for that work.

Now there are many types of jobs in the market like Consultancy, Business, Service, Government Service, Real Estate related etc.

All these have different natures of their own and they have their own criteria's of selection and pays.

Now in your question you have not mentioned which jobs criteria and exact functioning you need.

For your information I must tell you that for any kind of a government job you need to sit for one or the other entrance examination.

However there are private companies which provide jobs based on a personal interview and also on your academic records.

Some jobs are made available right on campus after a student finishes his/her graduation.

So you need to mention the exact kind and type of job that you want to inquire about.

Hope this helps

Please post back with more details in your query.

Regards
RANJEER
15th May 2012, 02:57 PM
romi_bal

Thumbs up Re: What is the main criteria and exact functioning of the job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shubhammaheshwari View Post
i want to know the main criteria of the job and the exact work of the job ????????????????????????????????
send details on my email id..
A job is a source from where you can utilize your knowledge or work for the development and welfare of a company and it in return pays you salary for that work.

Now there are many types of jobs in the market like Consultancy, Business, Service, Government Service, Real Estate related etc.

All these have different natures of their own and they have their own criteria's of selection and pays.

Now in your question you have not mentioned which jobs criteria and exact functioning you need.

For your information I must tell you that for any kind of a government job you need to sit for one or the other entrance examination.

However there are private companies which provide jobs based on a personal interview and also on your academic records.

Some jobs are made available right on campus after a student finishes his/her graduation.

A job is also applying your knowledge at home ie called self-employed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?