24th May 2015, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?

I am a student who is residing in west bengal. i have completed my class 10 from ICSE board from one of the school in west bengal named st. joseph's convent high school.

I have joined class 11 in CBSE in a school in dhanbad, i wanted to know if i am eligible for appearing for west bengal joint?

I will be waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  2. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  3. Age criteria to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam for 12 years old 6th student?
  4. Age criteria for CBSE 10th board exam as per CBSE norms?
  5. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  6. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  7. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  8. How to join rashtriya military school after 9th class?
  9. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school?
  11. Whether a 15 years old candidate appear in 10th CBSE Board examination?
  12. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  13. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to appear in 10th CBSE Board exam who has dropped a year after completing 9th standard?
  15. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  16. 10th standard CBSE board results?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
  18. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
24th May 2015, 01:39 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?

First of all I would like to inform you that the name of entrance exam which you are talking about has been completely changed from WBJEE to JEE(Main).

Now, about the eligibility criteria, below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria for JEE(Main) examination.
'
Kindly have a look.

Eligibility:

> You should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate with Science in your 12th examination from a recognise board.

> You must have studied at least 5 subjects including Physics, Maths and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.

> Besides, you must have been born on or after October 1, 1990 to satisfy the age criteria.
24th May 2015, 09:43 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for applying WBJEE exam after completion of 10th standard from CBSE board?

WBJEE stands for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination conducted for admission in B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch/B.Pharm courses in the colleges under WBJEE Board.
The entrance test is generally held in the first week of May.
All the students who have completed their registration fully are provided admit card a week before the examination .

There is no restriction for any students to study in any particular board for appeaeing in the entrance test.
So, students from any board or from any state across India are eligible to apply for entrance test if he/she has passed Higher Secondary Examination or appearing in it .

So,you will be eligible to apply for at the same year of your board examination .
Registration process is made thoroughly online from filling details to payment anf photo uploading ,so, you have to be alert about the notification for entrance test which generally comes in the month of March and ends in April and examination being held in first week of May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?