28th April 2013, 07:42 PM
Anmol Khanna

What are the main graduation courses in Chandigarh College

What are the main graduation courses in Chandigarh colleges/Punjab university with me having PCB in 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in SD college in Chandigarh after scoring 89% in best of the 5 subjects and 88% in best 4? Can I pursue B.Com economics honors in SD college Chandigarh? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of the top colleges offering B.Com courses in Chandigarh?
  3. How much marks are needed in CBSE to get admission in PEC?
  4. List of the colleges offering M.Tech course through correspondence in Chandigarh or nearby Chandigarh?
  5. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  6. How to take admission in B.Com in Chandigarh college after scoring 45% and 16% in Chandigarh quota?
  7. Best jobs for Girls in Commerce sector?
  8. Type of course which I should opt after doing BSc Maths and O Level?
  9. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  10. What type of job can I get after graduating in BSc in Non Medical?
  11. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  12. When will B.Com 1st sem admission start in SD college and government college Chandigarh?
  13. Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?
  14. How to get admission in government college or private college after passing graduation with 76.8% marks?
  15. Admission in MSc zoology in Chandigarh college after completing BSc Bioinformatics under GNDU with 56.6%?
  16. What should I do after passing 12th with 62%?
  17. What to do after completing 12th with commerce?
  18. Can I get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh College after doing 12th from Chandigarh with 57.6 marks
13th March 2017, 06:19 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the main graduation courses in Chandigarh College

The name of best main graduation courses in Chandigarh College are given below.

=> BAMS

=> BHMS

=> BUMS

=> BDS

=> Bachelor of Physiotherapy

=> Integrated M.Sc

=> B.Sc. Nursing

=> B.Sc. Dairy Technology

=> B.Sc. Home Science

=> Bachelor of Pharmacy
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?