29th August 2011, 05:48 PM

What is Marine Engineering? How can we get a job? Which colleges are the best?

what is marine engineering?
how we can get the job in that?
which college is the best ?in that college minority seats are there?
how can we yearn monthly?

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  2. Duration of Marine Engineering? Colleges offering this course?
  3. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  4. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  5. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  6. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  7. Can i do marine engineering after finishing my BE(CSE)?
  8. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  9. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  10. What is Marine Engineering? How can we get a job? Which colleges are the best?
  11. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  12. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
  14. Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?
  15. How to do marine engineering if I am interested in Ships Sub marine
  16. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  17. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering? -- [New]
  18. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
10th November 2011, 08:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is Marine Engineering? How can we get a job? Which colleges are the best?

Marine engineering is the engineering in ships, boats, and other marine vessels. A marine engineer is responsible for all technical management of a ship. Many colleges provide this course on the basis of entrance test. The most famous colleges are IIT Chennai, MERI, etc. You can visit the official site of these colleges to know the minority seat details. A junior engineer can earn Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 50,000 in Indian ships and around 10 lakhs per annum in foreign ships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?