11th July 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?

sir,what are entrance exams held to get marine engineering b.tech course?also please give the list of good marine engineering colleges in india?

Related Questions:
  1. List of few good colleges for marine engineering?
  2. Is there any entrance exam which I can give to join marine engineering after completion of 12th standard?
  3. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  4. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  5. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  6. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  7. Details of Marine Engineering Colleges in US, Germany, Canada? Is masters in Marine Engineering a good option?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany? -- [New]
  10. How can I get admission in Marine government college after passing B.Tech in mechanical Engineering? Which entrance exams are conducted for that?
  11. What can I do after doing B.Tech Civil? Am I eligible for Marine Engineering? What other courses are available and how can I apply for them? List of good colleges for marine course?
  12. best marine engineering colleges run by management in south india?
  13. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  14. List of best marine engineering colleges in Chennai?
  15. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  16. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  17. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  18. Am I able to do Marine Engineering after 12th with 65%?
30th September 2011, 09:13 AM
ANKIT050

Default Re: Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?

Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?

sir,what are entrance exams held to get marine engineering b.tech course?also please give the list of good marine engineering colleges in india?

ankit

thanking you
31st October 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India?

Will I get the date of entrance exam IMU?
10th November 2011, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

how should i get entranced in best marine engineering after 12
11th November 2011, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I AM IN 2 AND WANT TO CHOOSE MARINE ENGINEERING AS MA FUTURE TRADE FOR GOOD SALARY AND CAREER SO CAN YOU SUGGEST BEST INSTITUTE FOR MARINE ENGINEERING
20th November 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the qualifications required
25th November 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Are the entrace exams of best maritime institutes as tough as IITs?
26th November 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

may i know when the marine engineering entrance examinations are going to be held?
20th December 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

From where i can get NDA EXAM forum and dates of forum
20th December 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re:Entrance exams which are held to get in Marine Engineering B.Tech course? List of good Marine Engineering Colleges in India? Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1375643#ixzz1h5OuHbLy

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=1375643#ixzz1h5PJFjde
12[/QUOTE]
29th December 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

which are entrance exams held to get marine engineering b.tech courses
1st February 2012, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir i m very keen to get admission in merine engineering... plz tell me hw to get admission to in and what are important dates for mariene entrance examination??? In this feburary any exam for getting admisson in this for b.tech....
25th October 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

some good marine engineering colleges form india? Probaply in Pune
5th February 2013, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

sir,
how can i get admission for merit seat through entrance examination in tolani maritime institute,pune
plz provide details @ [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?