10th April 2016, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks percentage needed to get an government college in UPTU?

Dear Sir ..
how many marks should I have to get an government engineering college in uptu .I m a girl
meri general kitni ani chahiye k mujhe 1 government coolege mil sake

..please reply sir ..

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum marks needed for admission in UPTU government college?
  2. Can I get government college for Biotech in UPTU?
  3. Will I get UPTU government college after scoring 128 marks in UPTU SEE under SC girls category?
  4. Can I get a government college through UPTU? I have scored 260 marks
  5. Which are the best private and government college after scoring 154 marks in UPTU?
  6. How much percentage is needed to get admission in government college
  7. How to apply for B.Ed in government B.Ed colleges in Tamilnadu? Percentage of marks needed for government jobs?
  8. How much marks are needed to get into government engineering colleges?
  9. How much percentage is needed to get admission in a good government college?
  10. How much percentage is needed in MBBS in 12th standard? How much marks are needed?
  11. What is the percentage of marks required in B.E ECE for getting a government job?
  12. Can I get a government college after securing 232 marks in UPTU?
  13. Possibilities of getting a government college through UPTU after scoring 2462(SC) rank?
  14. How much rank required in UPTU for SC students so as to get a Government College for MCA? How much rank is needed for college admission?
  15. Minimum cutoff marks or rank required for getting admission in government college through UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
  17. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  18. Will I get UPTu government college after scoring 308 marks in UPTU SEE under general boy category?
11th April 2016, 11:39 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the marks percentage needed to get an government college in UPTU?

Marks do not matters to get admission in Government colleges of Uttar Pradesh. Admission in Engineering college of UP is done on the basis of marks secured by candidates in UPTU (Uttar Pradesh Technical University). UPTU is a national level exam and is conducted in the month of April.

Reservation criteria matters to get admission in college because 21 % seats are reserved for schedule cast SC, 02 % seats are reserved for Schedule Tribe ST and 27 % seats are reserved for Other Backward class OBC.

The cut-off marks for various branches of Engineering are as below :

1- Computer Science Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 586
2- Mechanical Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 630
3- Electrical Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed777
4- Civil Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 957
5- Electronics Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 1059
6- Information Technology : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 1091
7- Chemical Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 1139
8- Computer Science Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 1395
9- Mechanical Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 1451
10- Electronics and Communication Engineering : Expected Cut-Of marks needed 1740

Note : These cut-of marks is just an approximations and may vary from college to college.
11th April 2016, 09:25 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the marks percentage needed to get an government college in UPTU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir ..
how many marks should I have to get an government engineering college in uptu .I m a girl
meri general kitni ani chahiye k mujhe 1 government coolege mil sake

..please reply sir ..
UPSEE Exam is conducted for admission to UPTU (now AKTU) affiliated engineering colleges.

To get admission in reputed Government engineering college, you will have to secure rank in GEN category below 10k.

Then only, you may get admission in any government college.

To get admission in top 5 reputed government engineering colleges, you must secure rank below 5k.

There is no negative marking in UPSEE Exam, so you must attempt all the questions in this exam.
11th April 2016, 10:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical university. It is the state technical university which is renamed as APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University.

The entrance examination which is conducted for admission in any government engineering college is Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Entrance exam.

In this entrance exam, if a candidate manage to score at least 70% marks in this exam, you can get government engineering college without any doubt.
13th April 2016, 09:02 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

There is an entrance examination conducted for the admission in government engineering college .

UPTU stands for Uttar Pradesh Technical University .

First you will have to crack the entrance exam & should have to obtained minimum 65% marks .

After appearing entrance exam you are eligible for the admission in UPTU .
29th May 2017, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir, How many ranked needed in aktu b.pharma for get government colleges.. and what ranked required for sc student in same college
1st May 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

If we are of sc category than out of 600 how many marks are needed for admission in top 5 government colleges of uptu
3rd May 2018, 06:52 PM
rajii96

The cutoff mark will be vary based on the category the student belong to.
5th May 2018, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

I have scored 164 number in Upsee entrance exam so can i get government collage for cattegary OBC
5th May 2018, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Will I get Upsee government colleges after scoring 212 marks in Upsee exam under obc girl category
16th May 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir please gave me a good suggation i want any biotechcollege semi goverment ya goverment etc but not private mark 185
8th April 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do integerated course bscbed how many mark needed to get admissions in government college lam belong to general category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?