1st June 2015, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage of marks required in B.E ECE for getting a government job?

I am studying BE ECE First year. How many percentage of marks we needed to get a government job? Can someone please let me know the information on the same? I really need to understand this in order to ensure that I will maintain the same till the end of my studies.

3rd June 2015, 03:14 PM
Ashwakh

Default Re: What is the percentage of marks required in B.E ECE for getting a government job?

It is always better to get minimum of 65% in b.tech to apply for Core jobs.
Generally , for ECE graduates there are many government companies which will recruit them by conducting entrance exams. For the entrance exam , eligible candidates are those who have secured minimum of 65% in b.tech OR the candidates who have secured good Gate rank.

Some of the companies which will recruit ECE graduates are,

Bsnl
Isro
Drdo
Mtnl
Ongc
Sail
Gail
Ntpc

~~ You can also join Airforce in Technical branch through AFCAT exam .

AFCAT - Airforce common admission test
To join in airforce in technical branch , you should have secured minimum of 60% in b.tech .
Your age should be in between 18-28 years only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?