23rd September 2017, 03:25 PM
narayan mahapatra

What is the maximum age limit for general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha?

What is the maximum age limit for the general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum age limit for a General category Female candidate to apply for Odisha Government Teacher job?
  2. Maximum age limit to join as Government Teacher in Odisha for a candidate from OBC category?
  3. Maximum age limit for Government Teacher in Odisha?
  4. Age limit of a women candidate for lectureship under odisha government?
  5. What is the age limit for OBC caste for government teacher job in Odisha? What is the procedure?
  6. What is the age limit for ladies who are OBC candidate to apply for a government job in UP?
  7. What should I do if I want to become a government teacher after completion of BCA course?
  8. What is the age limit to apply for Government Teacher job 2018?
  9. Maximum age limit to apply for a Government Teacher Job in Delhi through JBT course?
  10. Maximum age limit to apply for the position of Teacher in Government School after completion of B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Age limit for General candidates for Teachers post in Government Schools?
  12. Maximum age limit for females to apply for government job under State Government of Orissa?
  13. What is the maximum age limit for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test)? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Government job exams if I am 40 years old?
  15. Age limit for Government Lady Teacher? If I am 27 years old can I apply for a Teacher's job?
  16. Is it possible to get government job being 37 years old and divorced?
  17. Education and rank required to become an IPS Officer?
  18. Age relaxation category general for teaching in government? Can I apply for PGT teacher job in KV?
24th September 2017, 09:55 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan mahapatra View Post
What is the maximum age limit for the general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha? Can you please give me the details on the minimum criteria which is followed? It will be really helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thanks!

If you want to apply for TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) in Odisha, the age limit to apply for exam is 21 to 37 years, Relaxation of 3 years in upper age limit for OBC category candidates, Relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit for SC/ST category candidates.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for TET exam is 10+2 and diploma in education or graduation degree with bachelor’s degree in education like as B.SC .ED, B.A.ED etc.

>> TET exam in odisha is mainly held in the month of December every year and fee to apply for TET exam is Rs:- 400/-.

Odisha TET Contact Details:-

Board of Secondary Education
Odisha Manglabad
Ranihat Colony
Cuttack, Odisha, India.

>> For more details please visit www.bseodisha .ac.in.
24th September 2017, 09:43 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the maximum age limit for general woman candidate to apply for government teacher job in Odisha?

Maximum age limit for general category female candidates for a teacher job in Odisha:-

Minimum age required for this requirement is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 35 years to be eligible. Of course there will be an age relaxation for reserved category.

For general candidates:-

Minimum age -18 years

Maximum age 35 years.

There is no age relaxation.

For women candidates:-

Relaxation of 5 years applicable.

So maximum age for you will be 40 years for this requirement.

Selection procedure:-

The candidates will be selected through written test, educational career

The candidates can apply online for the post.
2nd January 2018, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

Last update for the post of SS the upper age limit, after the high court order
13th February 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Why odisha government was posting 42 years age candidates for ss in the year 2014 -15 on the court order. But now why under estimate to over age 42 years candidates. It's unjustified for all 42 years candidates. Government make policy for punishment to us. But one thing remember all candidates tears drop over this bed government and he will destroy .Who is cooperation them God will punish them.This is the last judgementioned of God.
28th April 2018, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

For applying odisha govt. teacher candidate must have Odia knowledge or its optional?
17th March 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for appearing junior teacher contractual 2 019
17th March 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Maximum age limit for appearing junior teacher contractual 2 019
15th February 2021, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the maximum age for a general woman category candidate for the government physical teacher in Odisha
24th March 2021, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

What is maximum age limit for appointment of government teachers general women after passing BABEd,&otet
28th December 2021, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the age limit for a general category woman to apply for the post of primary and contractual teacher 2021
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?